Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful stuff, boys (and any ladies?)! Lovely performance, although I was still in my g-string and recovering from last night's debauchery 5 minutes before the 1st siren.

Loonerty, Mooch, and my good self, what a midfield performance! And I finally kicked my first goals for this mighty simian club! So hyped!

And the Roys keep swinging. Another round, another win. The Swampies were valiant in defeat, but midfield display and a Made4September forward clinic powered us to another win. We are second only by percentage. So we are essentially first. I keep expecting the midseason slump, but it hasn't happened....yet. lets try and put it off a little while longer. This week we have the Wolves (nee Gumbies) at their Lair. I'm not too sure what to make of the Wolves, they seem a bit like a blank slate after they dropped the Gumbies culture. A little bit of a vanilla everyman. Who knows what they will bring to the thread.
We know what we will bring don't we! The fires, the passion and the nonsense that makes us loved by all the SFA. You guys are making me very proud, keep it up.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s19-r8-geelong-wolves-vs-roys-ffc-at-the-lair.1091493/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

The decoy FF setup is still working well.

STAT ME UP!!!!

Complete
RD7 Complete.JPG

Combined
RD7 Combined.JPG

What beautiful stat lines. You are all such marvelous players. You're all making the Roy FFC name so proud. That's why this decision is such a hard one to make. This will be the last time I do the stats for the Roys. I'm retiring, effective immediately,

from doing the stats. Whoops accidentally pressed submit. :p Gotcha! I'm not going anywhere. you'll have to pry my baggy gorilla and number #35 from my cold dead body. You bastards are stuck with me for eternity.

Rendered Unsafe will be doing the stats from here on in. He's been bugging me all year for them, so i decided to let him show us what he's got.
Good luck young man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back