Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I PROMISE THESE WILL BE BETTER ONCE I WORK OUT FB'S EXCEL FORMULAS!! PROMISE!!! AND WHEN I WORK OUT WHERE TO FIND EXIE STATS!!

28886e82bf02ddb927a1cfcce32b069c.png

198905b323d9fbb2fa957135db21f33c.png

Basically this week was a good week, a comeback and a win and we are sitting nicely atop the ladder! fitzroybulldog, Mighty P, Mooch and myself contributed a lot of posts to the thread, while Chezzalenko Reborn, Dicky Fitzwell, Fred, Klim, Loonerty, Made4September, Mobbenfuhrer, royboy2 and Slax all played their part in holding the fort for the Roys.

Meanwhile on field we had Fred bagging goals from everywhere, taking home a healthy 8 while Reardo had 28 possessions and kicked 3 goals one. While the rest of the team played really well to come back and win the game and everyone played their part.

My goal for the rest of this season is to get EVERYONE on the Roys list to have posted at least once. It would be good to have a 100% strike rate of attendance from everyone. So let's tag those who haven't been in once yet during the week in the thread and see if we can get a small post in there! ;)

Carn the Roys!, TheBrownDog, SuburbanMe, PTizzle, northmelbournefc, Grin, FitzroyRamone, CM Sean, Cheetah and Cannon82 - ALL OF YOU GET INTO THE NEXT THREAD PLEASE! I'll even post the link, even if it's just a small "Carn Roys!" or the like, heck you might even get interested and back into it!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...wks-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1092659/page-2

****** Hawks. Total bastards, spoiling the party. Thankfully we still sit top. Let's keep our mid season slump to one loss. okay everyone, deal? deal.
This week we have the much maligned Warriors. I personally don't have beef with them, but there are other teams out there that loathe them. Let's do what we do best and keep things light and fun. Let's not let them bring their Bay 13 schtick into the SFA.
We've always had enjoyable bouts in the past, no reason why we can't again.

Also poems are fun.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rs-vs-roys-ffc-at-van-cortlandt-park.1093706/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

I PROMISE THESE WILL BE BETTER ONCE I WORK OUT FB'S EXCEL FORMULAS!! PROMISE!!! AND WHEN I WORK OUT WHERE TO FIND EXIE STATS!!

28886e82bf02ddb927a1cfcce32b069c.png

198905b323d9fbb2fa957135db21f33c.png

Meanwhile on field we had Fred bagging goals from everywhere, taking home a healthy 8 while Reardo had 28 possessions and kicked 3 goals one. While the rest of the team played really well to come back and win the game and everyone played their part.

My goal for the rest of this season is to get EVERYONE on the Roys list to have posted at least once. It would be good to have a 100% strike rate of attendance from everyone. So let's tag those who haven't been in once yet during the week in the thread and see if we can get a small post in there! ;)
Your problem is that you're working in Excel way to much, all Microsoft products have a problem in them it's is designed to drive us nuts so that we want the newer version when it comes out that, but that has slightly different problems.

Dearest Roys, if you find yourself with a spare moment, fill this out, It's always great to get feedback from the populous about how everyone thinks the league is going. there are no right or wrong answers (except for best bloke).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-official-season-19-mid-season-survey.1092600/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

Dearest Roys, if you find yourself with a spare moment, fill this out, It's always great to get feedback from the populous about how everyone thinks the league is going. there are no right or wrong answers (except for best bloke).

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-official-season-19-mid-season-survey.1092600/

So, went there. and ah, answered the questions I had any clue about.
Turns out to be a very small number:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT THE **** DID THE SIM DO THIS WEEK?! I GOT DRAGGED AFTER LIKE 6 MINUTES, THEN PUT BACK ON FOR LIKE 2 AND CHUCKED BACK OFF REPEATEDLY!!! :( :(

Thumb operation ? :)

Just before the match thread goes up and we are forced to look like we're engaged in banter...

Will a tenner do the trick? Please be generous, I have to pay 4 more teams after you. :p

Just before the match thread goes up and we are forced to look like we're engaged in banter...

Will a tenner do the trick? Please be generous, I have to pay 4 more teams after you. :p
A tenner? That's pretty cheap to be honest. You should be up around 12.50 if you want to be taken seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back