Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a sackable offence. Perhaps you could sack him and quit and the Roys could by chance get two new players.....

But that would require effort and intensity. I'd much rather take the apathetic approach to captaincy.

Ok so things didn't exactly go to plan against the Warriors, but it happens on occasion. Now is the time to bounce back. The next two rounds are big, not just for the Roys, but in the grand scheme of all things SFA. Our very own Fred, equals the all times games record, and bar a travesty, should surpass that the week after. Fred is a true legend. A Roy of few words, but weighty gravitas. A few only know the amount of extra stuff he does behind the scenes, often as a voice of sanity and reason. If there was ever a player to put on your best qooty shoes and go for broke, Fred's the guy. 340 games is a heck of an effort, and since he shows no signs of slowing down, a record that may stand for a very very long time.
We are a tight knit club that's never been terribly concerned about personal glory and success, but let's make an exception for Fred.
A true legend of the Roys and the SFA

#doitforFred
#threeforty

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...t-wonders-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1094462/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

My fondest memory of Fred are the many times he's threatened me with a yellow card because I've been baited by Richmond supporters...... He cares enough to warn me!

That said, I shall donate my goals this week to Fred's count

#WeLikeRoy
#DoItForFred
#MatlockCult

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BBQ at Fred's house!!!! Almost enough to consider coming out of retirement.
I'm pretty sure Fred's wife has forgotten about "The Cat Incident", we should be safe mate.

Soooooooooooooooo what's happening?

1b3c6cb.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back