Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Raw?! What did it taste like?

Let's just call this photo accurate.

S8NXKu8.png

I know those are hot dogs. Don't underestimate my references.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have hatched a devious plan for our clash this week. I will be wearing my old Roys FC jumper.
This is either a subtle hint you miss us.. Or it's not.

If it's not I want you to know my joining ceremony involved burning your jumper.

If it is.. Welcome home.

I have hatched a devious plan for our clash this week. I will be wearing my old Roys FFC jumper.
(EFA)
Watch out guys, this bloke is actually using "edited for accuracy" to literally edit something for accuracy.

A real loose cannon here!

Back in the winners circle. It's a nice feeling isn't it. This week we are against our evil twins the Royals (they're evil cause they have goatees), it'll be a mighty battle but i think we can do it.
But why fb? why should we do it? i hear you ask - well firstly we can secure our place in the finals, and more importantly

FRED

He'll take over the top spot on the all time games list. So let's keep this fortnight of all things Fred going. #doitforfred
I don't often say this, but i expect a good turn out for one of our greats.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...yals-at-brunswick-junction-oval-motr.1095405/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

I know people in the medja have been getting out of line with Bachar this week.
But he's had nothing compared to what I've had to put up with.
The commentator on the last game.
It's just booshid man.

I put in during preseason
h03517570

The fans love me
h33B98F67

I've always got my eye on the prize
hC65A03E1

No one can play mind games on me

hF1FCFBF1

Sure he can see I'm all silk
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30457-1339782970-2.gif

But I still don't get no respect. I'm sick of his crap
hA33ECF1D

I think outside the square
h99C386BD

And I get results
h0B9A0DD6

And I aint gonna take it no more!

Alright, have spent the last week or so trying to get this stat s**t working with fitzroybulldog and it's just gone ass up. So I am going to do my best with what I can and try to give an RU feel to it, but if there's more you want then say and I will try to hook it up. Needless to say here's the last two weeks DT and Posting stats:
3d651b00f8ea92df7b609470823ff560.png

As you can see we have had consistent posting for the last two weeks from: fitzroybulldog, Mighty P, Mobbenfuhrer, Mooch and myself. We have had Chezzalenko Reborn, Dicky Fitzwell, Fred, Klim, Loonerty, Reardo, royboy2, Rumballs and Slax all chipping in their part.

Let's make the goal for the next 4 weeks to get Cannon82, Cheetah, FitzroyRamone, northmelbournefc, PTizzle, SuburbanMe and TheBrownDog to all get at least a post in! 100% posting effort would be an amazing stat to carry into the S20.

feb9b77631d0b26c266cb1f27037dee5.png

Now as you can see here we have had two very poor posting weeks on the stats and need to get into the threads a bit more, our lowest being two weeks ago against the warriors where we managed only 141 posts. Last week being marginally better at 175.

Our slump is over, let's bring this season home!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back