Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 17 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's go. Free piss and scoring a root should be pretty easy.
You do make a compelling argument. I had my doubts before but you've convinced me. And while I'm on, here's $20k for that rusty '68 Torana that is in your shed. Take it or leave it.

Just want to take this opportunity to applaud all the Roys this season just past for the great turnout, awesome input and unmatched camaraderie in our first finals tilt for a couple of years.

Due to a wide range of reasons, I want to take this opportunity to announce that I am retiring as a Roys leadership member and indeed as a Sweet FA player. My career has been long, my nails are now equally so, and my time is becoming less and less my own. Additionally, the circles that move around the league are less and less ones that I feel a part of, I don't subscribe to most forms of participation here that much anymore, and would like to go out still remembering the days when I could understand wtf was going on!

I will still be out and about on the Bigfooty forums but not nearly so spammily.

Thanks to all friends and foes over the years for a fun ride, and especially to the entire Sweet FA community for making a pissweak QBasic program an internet zehemoth (it's like a very small-fry behemoth). Really hardens both my tossle and my arteries to see the success of the league built around a bit of spaghetti code!

All the best to all, keep strapping on those hypothetical boots, and call me if we win a flag so I can talk s**t about it as though I was instrumental and not wholly absent!

Cheers all!

Mobbs
(Yes I have won a flag, two actually. So * you :D )

But, but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO.

http://www.*************.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/angryal.gif

All the best Mobbs, hope everything is well. You'll be sorely missed. :(

noooo-o.gif

Very sad news indeed.
When the Swamprats were just an Expansion Bid and I was a wet behind the ears noob, Mobbenfuhrer selected me for the All-Star game. It made me realise that anyone can make it in this place and can enjoy themselves along the way.

You will be missed, here's to a Freakie , Uncle_Leo or ShaunDuggan style return in the very near future

This is perhaps the saddest of all retirements.. You will be greatly missed Mobbs, my Regional boards mentor and Sweet FA mentor and overlord.. I am unsure how I will recover.

Saddle up and ride back to Brunswick to once again take your place at the Roys?

sad to see you go Mobbs, will catch up with you one day for a chudshake or two.

Does this mean the roys and bears may merge?

I'm not sure why they would. Last time I checked the Roys have a full team still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back