Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

GORILLA OF THE WEEK
28THPOLO_1865374f.jpg
(royboy2 having a breather on the bench)

This weeks Gorilla of the week is a little out of left field, but if you stay with me i think you'll agree it's the right choice. There were a couple of unlucky players, both Volta and 3KZ is Football went close to becoming dual winners of the gorilla of the week after key performances against the pesky monarchists. Instead I decided to give me tip my hat to a player who started the year like a house on fire in defense, but then after copping a knock in training from an accidental chudshake fight, had 3 weeks he'd rather forget, but with spots in the team in high demand, he stuck his hand up and came storming back with a return to form. Things started a little shakily for royboy2 , limping off early in the first, with images of falling chudshakes flashing through his mind. After 10 mins on the sidelines, he rose like Lazarus and charged back on the field. royboy2 situated himself across the half back flank and flank he did, up the left, up the right, combining with 3KZ and Cheetah (another unlucky gorilla) with aplomb. royboy2 also got on the scoreboard in the second, taking it upon himself to try and stop growing Royal momentum. His rebounding throughout the day was invaluable, giving us the drive which we capitalized on. Unfortunately royboy2 came off late in the last, but all i got was a hiss from Wayne so I assume its just precautionary.

royboy2's day: 11 Kicks, 10 Handballs, 8 Marks (inc. 4 intercept), 4 Tackles, 1 Goal for 88 DT points (Also done with only 88% time on ground)

Gorillas of the week
P1: Volta
P2: Slax
R1: northmelbournefc
R2: Mooch
R3: 3KZ is Football
R4: Fred
R5: Chezzalenko Reborn
R6: royboy2

GOOD OLE ROYS AWARD - Players player of the year award

Alright guys, i've just put my serious hat on, i hope you do too. Every year we give out a players player of the year award, we've tried a few different formats each year, round by round votes, end of year votes all to vary degrees of participation and success. This year, I want to break it up so that you can cast your votes every 6 rounds.
So what i need from you guys is to send me your 5-4-3-2-1 votes from the first 6 rounds. they can be based however you want, qooty based, posting based, mixture of the two, and yes you can vote for yourself. So over the next week can you send me through your votes via PM for you best Roys for the first 6 rounds. and i'll be back after round 12 to bug you all again.

Reardo Fred Freakie Volta Mooch Cheetah Flat Chat 3KZ is Football Chezzalenko Reborn brettman135 royboy2 Mobbenfuhrer Slax TheBrownDog FitzroyRamone northmelbournefc Cannon82 CM Sean Dicky Fitzwell Roylion PTizzle SuburbanMe Carn the Roys!

GOOD OLE ROYS AWARD - Players player of the year award

Alright guys, i've just put my serious hat on, i hope you do too. Every year we give out a players player of the year award, we've tried a few different formats each year, round by round votes, end of year votes all to vary degrees of participation and success. This year, I want to break it up so that you can cast your votes every 6 rounds.
So what i need from you guys is to send me your 5-4-3-2-1 votes from the first 6 rounds. they can be based however you want, qooty based, posting based, mixture of the two, and yes you can vote for yourself. So over the next week can you send me through your votes via PM for you best Roys for the first 6 rounds. and i'll be back after round 12 to bug you all again.
Woohoo! So here's mine:

5. Mooch
4. Mooch
3. Mooch
2. Mooch
1. Mooch

Leaderboard
1. Mooch 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...agons-ffc-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1071390/

Alright I was slack last week, i forgot to get the word out, but it was all good, we had 14 posters in, which equalled our season best, and our form on and off the field is just getting better and better.
This week is Heritage Round, so feel free to dig up anything from the annals of Roy/Dragon history and bang on about it. Volta has done a great job on the jumper.
So get in, get chatting, let's keep the Gorilla machine going.

Reardo Fred Freakie Volta Mooch Cheetah Flat Chat 3KZ is Football Chezzalenko Reborn brettman135 royboy2 Mobbenfuhrer Slax TheBrownDog FitzroyRamone @northmelbournefc Cannon82 CM Sean Dicky Fitzwell Roylion PTizzle SuburbanMe Carn the Roys!

Just checking in to say hi. I'm very busy.

And important.

You're our Batman.
We are just happy you make an appearance when we put out the call, but totally understand if you don't cause you're really awesome, and busy and important.

Sweet. I've always liked the idea of lurking in the shadows, being a faceless silhouette that everybody ignores. And them BAM! Cream pie in the face.
The untold perils of a swingers party.

Disappointing result boys, we were the better team for three quarters but couldn't finish the job. Anyway training has been cancelled this week, instead we are going on a road trip to Benalla as part of the SFA's "Regional Appreciation Week". Bus leaves the BJO at midday.

Disappointing result boys, we were the better team for three quarters but couldn't finish the job. Anyway training has been cancelled this week, instead we are going on a road trip to Benalla as part of the SFA's "Regional Appreciation Week". Bus leaves the BJO at midday.
Sweet. Glad I didn't phone in sick today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back