Official Team Thread Roys FFC - The Gorillas - Season 20 - Roys FFC B&F Winner: RU_!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god for the Royals apathy that we're still in the Top 8. Hopefully we've found the winning mix this week to keep us there.

It's absolutely amazing we are somehow still in the 8.

I have a feeling the Wonders have got a thumping coming...whether it's for us or against us I have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the season over yet? It started with so much promise and has then turned out to be the worst season on record. Extremely disappointing.

S19 was the one, we were contending and hopeful and full of sprite and full of #gorillasoftheroyvolution

Whereas S20 has been shithouse.

I actually thought we were gonna win today in the 4th quarter, but they just kept getting goals whenever we came close.

We win this week, we make the finals. We lose, the Wolves will make it from what I can see. Percentage difference will probably be too much for the Warriors.
For us to make the finals

IF WE WIN:

We're IN!!!!

IF WE LOSE :

We're out. As the Wolves will leapfrog us based on percentage regardless of the other results.

What about a draw? :cool:
Wise guy eh? Why I outta!!!

IF WE DRAW
We make the finals with a loss to the Warriors AND a loss to the Hawks
OR
We make the finals with a loss to the Warriors AND a win to the Hawks provided they win by less than 36 points

We can't make the finals with a Warriors win OR a Hawks win of more than 36 points.

Wise guy eh? Why I outta!!!

IF WE DRAW
We make the finals with a loss to the Warriors AND a loss to the Hawks
OR
We make the finals with a loss to the Warriors AND a win to the Hawks provided they win by less than 36 points

We can't make the finals with a Warriors win OR a Hawks win of more than 36 points.
Okay you win this battle.

Winning, is that you?
Let's hope so. I've been rubbing my lucky rabbit's foot.

Punchline 1:
Though it wasn't that lucky for the rabbit

Punchline 2:
At least I think it was a rabbit's foot. It was short and furry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back