Official Team Thread Roys FFC - The Gorillas - Season 20 - Roys FFC B&F Winner: RU_!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Haikus don't need to rhyme silly. It's repetition to show the corruption of the originally innocent recruits due to the bloodbath that is playing the Warriors. However, it was mainly a quick poem because fitzroybulldog is a legend and enjoys them.

I heard you guys suck.

I was in Melbourne are the weekend and saw there was some kind of David Bowie ..... thing going on. I didn't go but it did make me think of our glorious leader. I'm ready to kill / not kill for the cause this season. This is it baby. This is our year. We've waited far too bloody long but this year ...... This year not only have we retained a highly talented bunch, we've added to them. This year. This ideas or year.

So everyone this season i'll be hosting the Players Player award again!

Let's get those inboxes started and some votes across and try to keep up with every weeks vote this season!

Yeah.. those of you who had to hand in 8+ rounds at once knew you ****ed up when it was too late! :p

Let's get those inboxes started and some votes across and try to keep up with every weeks vote this season!

Yeah.. those of you who had to hand in 8+ rounds at once knew you stuffed up when it was too late!
I will lead by example and try not to get them to you the night before the awards night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mum gets out of jail on the 6th of August, Dad still has another 4 months to serve. I asked them what they were planning on doing once they got out and Mum told me they are going straight back into the meth industry and they'll also continue with the car re-birthing. I wish they'd just buy a caravan and * off around Australia like all the other people their age.

Yeah.. those of you who had to hand in 8+ rounds at once knew you stuffed up when it was too late! :p

Was I the only one that sent you votes weekly?

Game milestones for Season 20

Round 2 - Klim 50 games
Round 4 - Fred 350 games, PTizzle 50 games
Round 5 - Roylion 300 games, Mobbenfuhrer 300 games
Round 11 - Dicky Fitzwell 100 games
Round 12 - FitzroyRamone 150 games
Round 13 - Cannon82 50 games

Dearest Roys
As you may have noticed the Round 1 team was announced. Some of you may be happy, some of you may be a little disappointed. It's a tough job picking a team when you've got so many top quality players, but i will promise that i will do my best to reward players. I will be moving the team around to reflect that as the rounds progress, i imagine i will even start as of next week.
My door is always open (read: PM) if anyone wants to have a chat about where they are on the field, or about anything in particular, please get in contact. I'm not planning on running a dictatorship like some other clubs do, i want to hear from you if you have something to say.
Anywho love ya all.
peace out
fb

Fred Made4September Broken PTizzle RU_ Reardo SuburbanMe Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Loonerty TheBrownDog Allikat Azarole MEB_ Mobbenfuhrer Rumballs Mooch Freofalcon Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P KingLonie Freakie

Full back is mine. Hands off.

Geez the drugs must be working. I read that several times before I read it properly. I thought it said "**** ball is mine" and I had no idea what it meant.
You will soon enough. At some point everyone plays **** ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back