rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might want to focus on the midfield rather than Waite. Slow, inconsistent and with the worst defensive record from stoppages in the AFL - the main reason we lost tonight. Reminds me of when Larkin and German were in there, great when they had the ball, completely useless without it.

Then there's the obsession with going backwards and slowing down our transition. Not to mention the handball errors.

The lack of pace in that 22 was also there for all to see.

But mainly, it was the lack of effort. I am absolutely disgusted with what we served up, it was the most putrid, insipid pile of diarrhoea I've seen for many a year.

You might want to focus on the midfield rather than Waite. Slow, inconsistent and with the worst defensive record from stoppages in the AFL - the main reason we lost tonight. Reminds me of when Larkin and German were in there, great when they had the ball, completely useless without it.

Then there's the obsession with going backwards and slowing down our transition. Not to mention the handball errors.

The lack of pace in that 22 was also there for all to see.

But mainly, it was the lack of effort. I am absolutely disgusted with what we served up, it was the most putrid, insipid pile of diarrhoea I've seen for many a year.
Oh no Waite is cooked. We've backed ourselves in a corner by recruiting him so we have to play him mentality.
Almost criminal to think BBB was drooped and he wasn't..

Oh no Waite is cooked. We've backed ourselves in a corner by recruiting him so we have to play him mentality.
Almost criminal to think BBB was drooped and he wasn't..
I agree, his recruitment was crazy but it's not where our real problem lies, and people are deluded if they think it is. Our midfield has been atrocious at defending stoppages all year - has equalled to opposition clean ball into their forward 50. Plus, look at our inside 50 differential this year - think we've won it 3 times out of 13. And if Brad Scott doesn't think that's a problem, he also is delusional.

Took my Japanese wife to watch her first game of AFL at the local pub after getting into Australia 2 days ago. She watches every game with me in Japan and understands the rules. She tells me in the 3rd quarter 'North really are s**t, lets go home'. Thank you North for helping expand the game. Pea heart flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back