Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickey, nope...simply not good enough to be SC relevant, 85 is not SC relevant - its wasting a trade for minimal cash gain
SImpson - you are right, cats have tooooo many big men to consider any of them, lots of big men scoring 70-80 ...certainly not sc favourable given their list

Bellchambers once again is a 85 - 90ish player, just dont see him ever taking the step to a 100point player, Giles is the best option at Essendon for sc imo (hopefully spudchambers gets injured)

Kreuzer and Looney both SC OPTIONS and can score 100+, but can also breakdown if the wind of a baked bean nite hits them
Pretty much on the same page with all of this.
It's not just the injury history that scares me about Looney and Kreuzer. Even if they play every game, how will their scoring be affected by splitting time with Martin and Wood/Warnock respectively? I think Kreuzer may be the better option. More likely to spend more time in the ruck. Carlton may go with Kreuzer backed up by Casboult, Brisbane will definitely play Looney and Martin.

Interesting reading that Malthouse tried to tempt Cox into playing on for one more year at Carlton. Says a bit about how he rates any of their rucks.

I think.most clubs sounded out dean cox, pies certainly did. Why wouldnt you chase the best by far ruckman of the padt 10 years

Makes sense for Collingwood, given they can only choose between two kids. Otherwise though, unless you're only a quality ruckman away from a flag (as, again, Collingwood were before 2010), surely you're better off developing your existing players rather than sticking Cox in the way for a year, good as he may be.

Makes sense for Collingwood, given they can only choose between two kids. Otherwise though, unless you're only a quality ruckman away from a flag (as, again, Collingwood were before 2010), you're better off building with what you have.

What better teacher could you want tho.

Anyway I'm rethinking my looneyburger love due to stef martin

So offer him a tidy sum to come in as a ruck coach. And again, that makes more sense when you have a 20 and 22 year old to develop than two 27 year olds and a 25 year old.

they did, however west coast trumped it from what i hear

It's going to be hard for me not to select Sam Jacobs again after his awesome 2014. He's not even in his prime yet as far as rucks go. Don't think I could start with both Kreuz & Leuey TBH.

It's going to be hard for me not to select Sam Jacobs again after his awesome 2014. He's not even in his prime yet as far as rucks go. Don't think I could start with both Kreuz & Leuey TBH.
He won't be cheap. But he is rewarding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh, I realize he will be very expensive, I much rather play it safe with a R1 super-premo who should* average 110+ again this year.
Helps a lot if you can have stable rucks from the start luckily enough I had Jacobs and Ryder all season this year.

Definately have Jacobs again and possibly Maric.

Jacobs a like purely on the fact they have NO R2 option

Have fun.
When do you get a premo ruck in? Rd 7 or 8 before byes or after byes?

I reckon Kreuz will average 100-110 this year if he can stay injury free* so long as he rucks alone.
Leuey will be sharing the ruck with Steph, so not expecting anything over 80ppg from him.

I reckon Kreuz will average 100-110 this year if he can stay injury free* so long as he rucks alone.
Leuey will be sharing the ruck with Steph, so not expecting anything over 80ppg from him.
Unlikely Kruezer will get up to 100-110. That is very high scoring for ruckman. I'd say he'd average 90-95

Unlikely Kruezer will get up to 100-110. That is very high scoring for ruckman. I'd say he'd average 90-95

He averaged 110 from his non injury affected games in 2013. Is currently having his 1st ever full pre-season. If he is untroubled by any niggles for Rd1 reckon he'll have his best season to date.

He averaged 110 from his non injury affected games in 2013. Is currently having his 1st ever full pre-season. If he is untroubled by any niggles for Rd1 reckon he'll have his best season to date.

I agree, Kreuz should be good for 100+, 2012 & 2013 were both 90+ and he's apparently looking better than ever. Coming into that prime age for the big fellas. I'm still expecting 85 minimum from Looney, wouldn't be surprised if it's higher. Just got to be willing to trust their bodies (i.e. love risk).

He is a talent but I'm not sure how he'll come back from this injury. How's he tracking?

He is a talent but I'm not sure how he'll come back from this injury. How's he tracking?

Tracking really well ATM. Wearing my Carlton hat here, hope he has a full pre-season without any set backs. The rest is up to him. Can't see Warnock getting a look in this year, so a fit Kreuz will be shouldering 90% of the ruck duties for the Blues this year, injury permitting.

Tracking really well ATM. Wearing my Carlton hat here, hope he has a full pre-season without any set backs. The rest is up to him. Can't see Warnock getting a look in this year, so a fit Kreuz will be shouldering 90% of the ruck duties for the Blues this year, injury permitting.
That's good. He'll be in my team I'm pretty sure. Unless Leuey shows good SC scoring in the NAB Cup.

Kreuzer is a massive chance of 105+ if injury free.

Hes a lock as a ruck for me
Probably Jacobs as well
then a playing R3...maybe looney but maybe another i have my eye on as well

R4 - token gesture, one with the most SUNDAY games in the first 10 weeks to maximise the emergency loophole option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back