Status
Not open for further replies.

R1 Fit Nicnat/jacobs
R2 Kruezer.
with an uninterrupted preason will dominate I tell ya

Will u have a playing r3?

Lots will choose
Sam Kruezer as their ruck combo

Who knows but every year there is a bargain basement buy under/around 200k that gets games.

Just went through the fixture for the first 10 rounds. Congratualtions Archie Smith, you are the official R4 of all loophole cheats for 2015. Lions have 7 Sunday games and 0 Thursday/Friday games prior to the byes. Next best is probably Port with 5 and 0, and then a bunch of teams with 5 Sunday/Monday games and 1 or 2 Friday night games.

Probably gonna go Jacobs, Kruze, Luey and loopholer, unless someone like Nankervis gets a gig early.
Think the cash generation would outweigh the extra handful of points I might get by using the loopholer.

I reckon Kreuz will average 100-110 this year if he can stay injury free* so long as he rucks alone.
Leuey will be sharing the ruck with Steph, so not expecting anything over 80ppg from him.
In his best season Kreuzer averaged what, 90, 95ppg? So this year he is going to come back from missing all of last year due to injury, and up his best ever season average by 10+ ppg? Can't see it happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his best season Kreuzer averaged what, 90, 95ppg? So this year he is going to come back from missing all of last year due to injury, and up his best ever season average by 10+ ppg? Can't see it happening.

A lot of us on here got on board Kreuzer during his 2013 run, where he regularly was putting in good SC numbers;

MK SC 2013.PNG
This 'run' being book-ended by coming back from injury (r7) & ending up injured again (r19), so it's what keeps us on the 'watch his preseason' stance.

I've got no doubt that a fully fit Kreuzer would go 100+ for a season.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pg-carlton-blues--matthew-kreuzer?year=2013&fantasy=y

He actually averaged 107 in 2013 if you take out his injury affected 35. With a full pre season behind him and being a solo ruckman it is quite possible he averages over 110!

He actually averaged 107 in 2013 if you take out his injury affected 35. With a full pre season behind him and being a solo ruckman it is quite possible he averages over 110!
I'm not saying it can't happen, just that it is more unlikely than likely.
I'm also not saying I won't pick him come round 1. Difference is, I'll be picking him with the purpose of flipping him for a premo after making some quick cash.

Not sure he'll be solo ruck which is the issue.
Unfknblby wood was good last season

Not sure he'll be solo ruck which is the issue.
Unfknblby wood was good last season
I don't think it should be much of a problem. Wood was/is a stop-gap option, who just isn't up to regular AFL level. I expect Carlton will be reluctant to play Warnock as well, given his lack of mobility and skills. Plus neither can really go forward and make much of an impact.

Kreuzer is a lock in my side.

I don't think it should be much of a problem. Wood was/is a stop-gap option, who just isn't up to regular AFL level. I expect Carlton will be reluctant to play Warnock as well, given his lack of mobility and skills. Plus neither can really go forward and make much of an impact.

Kreuzer can go fwd and has been training there.
wood v warnock has been the norm.

Fwiw I have kreuzer at the moment but am keen to see blues structures

With Jaksch and Jones coming on board, and Casboult already there, I would hope that Carlton wouldn't play 2 ruckman as well. As long as Kreuzer is fit, he surely beats out Wood/Warnock for the No.1 ruck spot, and then they use Casboult/Jones to support him...surely

Kreuzer can go fwd and has been training there.
wood v warnock has been the norm.

Fwiw I have kreuzer at the moment but am keen to see blues structures
Kreuzer can be quite good up forward, But with Casboult, Henderson, Watson plus the addition of Jones (and potentially Jaksch, depending on where he plays), I can't see Wood/Warnock getting a run. I'd expect Carlton to go with Casboult, Henderson and one of Watson and Jaksch, With Kreuzer in the ruck. Kreuzer to Ruck 80-90% of the time, and Casboult to chip in for the rest of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back