Podcast Podcast Thread 'The Sweet F.A. Podcast Episode 5 - The Grand Final Edition' Post #965

Remove this Banner Ad

Die podcast Die.
I will kill the podcast from within when you make me captain.

mr-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-o.gif

I've decided to make this an ongoing podcast thread with new episodes updated in the title.

At that, this Wednesday night brahj and I will be recording with miss_kate18, Wacky Tiger and Willo_.

If you have any questions for any of them, or myself/brahj, feel free to PM me.

Edit: And spookism.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided to make this an ongoing podcast thread with new episodes updated in the title.

At that, this Wednesday night brahj and I will be recording with miss_kate18, Wacky Tiger and Willo_.

Has Willo found his spine yet?

Ah, s**t, that was meant to be in a PM.

Will you be sitting side by side with separate computers? Or both hogging the space bar?

:)

Hopefully Filthy does a hard hitting interview expose on the real reasons you left the club that brought you to the league.
I hope he does as well although the real reasons probably aren't sexy enough so we might need to use some creative license

Thank you to the dozens* of you who worked tirelessly, campaigning and appealing to Filthy to get me on the podcast.

Our hard work has finally paid off and he's realised the benefits of allowing it to happen (namely, sometimes your spouse will shut up if you give it what it wants).

For those who paid out on Filthy for ~accidentally~ scheduling all the podcasts for nights when I had to work, this fluffy cuddle is for you.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456124650.605166.jpg

*I can only actually remember two people

This is the most funniest thing i've ever seen you add.

Did you actually plan it or just post words you seen in a kids colouring book?
No, but having two kids would you blame me if I did.

And I'm glad to see you are up to colouring book level with your English...
You'll get there one day champ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back