Rumour Rugby League player filmed simulating sex with a dog

Remove this Banner Ad

But I was drunk and it was just a little mistake..................Surely everyone can understand that? :confused:

What a dogs act. He can just Pearce off.
Don't tell me to Pearce off................

The definition of "Lewd Sexual Act" really is broad , TBH the Dog bit is the least offensive part of the video

That's what I thought. I just watched it, I thought the most offensive part of it was when his mate tried to justify his (Pearce) actions by passing him off as an indigenous. That isn't exactly Mitchell's fault either, but it won't be highlighted, simply because his mate isn't famous. The actual act itself, I didn't think there was much in it. The guy is clearly drunk and acting a tool, he is just in the wrong place to be acting a tool.

Have seen the vision and it's nothing like the media portrayed it to be...

Beat up.
See, that's not the point.

It would have been drummed into these players what the expectations of their behaviour were.

Furthermore, it would have been pointed out that it is now the era where they are a target and that people have things called phones which can not only take photos but also record videos.

They just have to learn. If they want to be professional sportsmen, they just can't behave like ****whistles. It's almost certain to end up in grief.

And if they really, really need to behave like ****whistles, then okay - but that means you don't play at the top level of professional sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picking up a dog and pretending to root it - who cares? Dog's hump each other all the time. Let's no pretend the dog has suffered here.
Getting blind and pissing yourself - yeah that's bad, but are there really any victims?
Kissing again directly against her will - this is the worst part of the video and is really bad behaviour, possibly criminal and a bad look for the sport. It deserves a punishment.

In the scheme of things, it's bad, but I hope it doesn't cost him his career and parents need to make decisions about how they raise their kids regardless of athletes behaviour.

Most disturbing thing to me is ACA believe this is news worthy and if they have paid for this tape it's an absolute disgrace. Guy acts like a bit of a dick but it's no where near as bad as it's made out. ACA sensationalise it, the grave tones of the reporters voices etc are farcical.

I have a real problem with people videoing other people in a private home and then releasing those tapes. That's disgraceful behaviour.

Picking up a dog and pretending to root it - who cares? Dog's hump each other all the time. Let's no pretend the dog has suffered here.
Getting blind and pissing yourself - yeah that's bad, but are there really any victims?
Kissing again directly against her will - this is the worst part of the video and is really bad behaviour, possibly criminal and a bad look for the sport. It deserves a punishment.

In the scheme of things, it's bad, but I hope it doesn't cost him his career and parents need to make decisions about how they raise their kids regardless of athletes behaviour.
Did that to my dog I'd cut his balls off! Gees these guys are dumb! Something for everyone: feminists, gay rights, animal activists, and goodness gracious, on invasion day, racist rant!
Glad someone filmed it, and he should be, he is seriously on the edge of some criminal behaviour. Wakey wakey time.

Last edited:
See, that's not the point.

It would have been drummed into these players what the expectations of their behaviour were.

Furthermore, it would have been pointed out that it is now the era where they are a target and that people have things called phones which can not only take photos but also record videos.

They just have to learn. If they want to be professional sportsmen, they just can't behave like ****whistles. It's almost certain to end up in grief.

And if they really, really need to behave like ****whistles, then okay - but that means you don't play at the top level of professional sport.
Or all sportspeople say they don't care and choose to behave like *whistles and public get desensitised and stop caring..

Most disturbing thing to me is ACA believe this is news worthy and if they have paid for this tape it's an absolute disgrace. Guy acts like a bit of a dick but it's no where near as bad as it's made out. ACA sensationalise it, the grave tones of the reporters voices etc are farcical.

I have a real problem with people videoing other people in a private home and then releasing those tapes. That's disgraceful behaviour.

I wonder what the actual laws are surrounding the issue? Anyone?

He's captain of one of the biggest clubs in the comp and he's got past form, plenty of people are going to care.
If it costs him his career there's only one person to blame.

Did that to my dog I'd cut his balls off! Gees these guys are dumb! Something for everyone: feminists, gay rights, animal activists, and goodness gracious, on invasion day, racist rant!
Glad someone filmed it, and he should be, he is seriously on the edge of some criminal behaviour. Wakey wakey time.

Maybe I have to get up to speed and accept the voyueristic age we live in but why are you glad someone filmed it. Do you want every instance of socially unacceptable behaviour that occurs in a private home recorded and publicised. Or just those involving famous people .

I would expect there would have been literally thousands of worse examples of social behaviour occur in homes across Australia on Australia Day. There would have been countless acts of unfaithfulness, domestic violence, adultery, intimidation, threatening behaviour, fights etc. Why concentrate on this one, it's because we want to be voyeurs, we want to be tittilated and a bit shocked.

This is far from criminal behaviour, no ones job should be on the line because of it. It's ironic that you say that if this happened to you you would respond with severe and criminal violence that would put you in jail. I am not really objecting to what you said by the way just using it as an example to say we need to put this footage into context.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back