Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

******* hell....... looks like ISC are making more marvel jumpers....
Keeeeen as a bean, got the Roosters '14 captain america jersey and I love it!

What do they normally wear? I mean, green and blue still don't clash.

1426327902428.jpg

elliot_dixon_of_the_highlanders_looks_to_off_load__5504fb4a76.jpg

Fun fact: (According to Gilchrist's autobiography) most cricketers will just use the bat they like, take out the actual brand stickers and put their sponsors one on it.
actually, i think that's largely changed recently, where players used to get their bats from places like Fisher and Screaming Cat, the brand they are sponsored by now make the bat to exactly how they'd like it, but in their own style, Spartan might make them a bit thicker, Gray nics might add their own detailing etc.

Though many lower ranked domestic/ premier league (Scott Boland, County) sponsored players just get what their given

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touche douche. Just playing, but let's be honest, our clubs need as much cash as they can get. You lot are lucky you don't need all the logos yet. I reckon it'll happen sooner rather than later though for the AFL, either a second back or front sponsor.
Inb4 sleeve sponsor.

Fun fact: (According to Gilchrist's autobiography) most cricketers will just use the bat they like, take out the actual brand stickers and put their sponsors one on it.
His biography is one of the best books I've ever read.

Would recommend.

I play in a local league out in the country and there's a few guys that do this. Also have a mate who is sponsored by a lower level English manufacturer (can't remember the name) and he does the same thing, he gets the good gear and puts his sponsor stickers on over the top.

His biography is one of the best books I've ever read.

Would recommend.

'Tis one of the best, read it in year 9, loved it, read it again in year 12, then read Haydos'. Only books I read are biographies nowadays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back