Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

However it does mention rungs. Last time I looked ladders had rungs.

It's also a spoke in the wheel of life.

What I meant and you both knew but chose a different direction was that the league portrays itself as an ever advancing behemoth yet needs some silly shiny lights to make it look better than it actually is.

Better images of the Marvel Superheros.
Sydney Roosters - Captain America
sydney-roosters-marvel.jpg
roosters_marvel.png

Canberra Raiders - Hulk
canberra-raiders-marvel.jpg
raiders_marvel.png

North Queensland Cowboys - Thor
north-queensland-cowboys-marvel.jpg
cowboys_marvel.png

St George Illawarra Dragons - Ironman
st-george-illawarra-dragons-marvel.jpg
dragons_marvel.png

Manly Sea Eagles - Daredevil
manly-sea-eagles-marvel.jpg
manly_marvel.png

Newcastle Knights - Spiderman
newcastle-knights-marvel.jpg
knights_marvel.png

Wests Tigers - War Machine
wests-tigers-marvel.jpg
tigers_marvel.png

Gold Coast Titans - Superman
28584.jpg

but I am absolutely stoked that souths aren't doing this.

*Cough* Previous years
24115-south-sydney-rabbitohs-2014-mens-man-of-steel-superman-jersey-pre-sale-2000.jpg
640042-souths-vs-raiders.jpg
*Cough*

Souths have a the Superman connection (which is DC Comics), so they don't do the Marvel stuff

Better images of the Marvel Superheros.
Gold Coast Titans - Superman
28584.jpg

Three flaws with that;

1) Titans are BLK not ISC
2) As i mentioned above, Souths are linked with Superman.
3) That is an absolutely terrible Photoshop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my Roosters captain America jersey today to add to my ever-growing collection. I pre-ordered it only yesterday having a good idea of what it was going to be and was impressed when I saw the real thing this morning. I got it in a special display box and I've heard some other clubs (like the Wests Tigers) did so today for the first few hundred buyers.
IMG_1150_zpsiqcuschr.jpg
Other than the roosters I love the Knights & Manly jerseys. Raiders jersey is an improvement on last year - the rest (Dragons, Cowboys and Tigers) are just average.
IMG_1150_zpsiqcuschr.jpg

IMG_1151_zps5sx3pngi.jpg

Got my Roosters captain America jersey today to add to my ever-growing collection. I pre-ordered it only yesterday having a good idea of what it was going to be and was impressed when I saw the real thing this morning. I got it in a special display box and I've heard some other clubs (like the Wests Tigers) did so today for the first few hundred buyers.
IMG_1150_zpsiqcuschr.jpg
Other than the roosters I love the Knights & Manly jerseys. Raiders jersey is an improvement on last year - the rest (Dragons, Cowboys and Tigers) are just average.
IMG_1150_zpsiqcuschr.jpg

IMG_1151_zps5sx3pngi.jpg

:hearts::hearts:

The main difference between what Souths did and now is it was basically their jumpers with an S on it and not a whole lot of nonsense for the tweeny's
Tweenies? They dont care about it. If anything, its the adults who buy them and wear them. If Im down the street, I usually see an adult wearing them (and they dont look half bad). Thats not saying the kids dont, but if they do, theyre normally younger than a teenager

Tweenies? They dont care about it. If anything, its the adults who buy them and wear them. If Im down the street, I usually see an adult wearing them (and they dont look half bad). Thats not saying the kids dont, but if they do, theyre normally younger than a teenager
In the week of the first jerseys selling out, adult ones on eBay were going for $300+. Just saying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back