Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Only problem is that it's not white based. Their captain (ex 1st grader too) actually was having a chat with me in the group and he came up with wanting something reminiscent of their 97-98 away strip so I put this together for him. Positive reactions so far:

View attachment 173381
Also have their 1st grade premierships over their badge, as well as the "Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club" abbreviation and foundation year just above the Tigers logo

Had another go at this design rabbitoh21, but kept my dark sleeve design though. The Allied logo actually almost works to keep the diagonal cutoff (slightly different angle but not really noticeable.

Western%20Suburbs%20Magpies%20Away%20V3_zpslyhifk19.png

Does this mean the Sharks have a New Jersey next year as well? The hoop is higher than this season.
The members jersey is always different to the home one.
2012 and 2014
Members%20Jersey%202012%20Players10.jpg
members_0020_jersey_0020_2014_0020_front.jpg

Wonder if they'll join Penrith with a 50th "Anniversary" season or wait for their 50 years in 2017. Would love to see the Sharkie Chevron return!

rogers1002.jpg

The second one is their home jersey.
Modified around a bit
Wonder if they'll join Penrith with a 50th "Anniversary" season or wait for their 50 years in 2017. Would love to see the Sharkie Chevron return!

rogers1002.jpg
Really liked ISC's attempt at the heritage jersey. Subtle and clean.
$_12.JPG
cronulla-sutherland-sharks-special-rugby-shirt-2010-s_1668_2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane needs a 2nd team badly.

It's absolutely ludicrous that a city with 2 million people in a region with 3.4 million people only has 1 team, with only 1 other team in the region. Sydney has only double the population but has what, 9 teams?

Brisbane Bombers or whatever should definitely be next.

I live and work around SEQ. Next NRL team in SEQ HAS to be Ipswich, not Brisbane II. Not many people in Brisbane would turncoat to Brisbane II, they would be most people's 'second team', but Broncos have been around long enough. However having worked in Ipswich and the amount of league stuff (not just NRL/SoO) I see around the shopping centres and streets, they would get right behind their own NRL team, just like Western Sydney and the Wanderers, as Ippy locals would have a reason to actually drop their current NRL teams.

That area could probably use at least 2 more teams anyway. 2 teams in SEQLD is hilariously low. It would like WA having 1 team in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back