Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

....... If you have something to say on-topic then post it otherwise don't because its just rubbish.
Not as rubbish as this then?
tumblr_mejnpu26Rm1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

You don't really have the status to be condescending so don't.

I dunno if this is an actual leak, or just a mock-up design for the Argentinian Super Rugby team. Would be a little surprised if they do name the team the Jaguares, as it's the name of a lot of their representative sides. I thought they might go for something markedly different.

12224191_1503220976645090_1641448653_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if this is an actual leak, or just a mock-up design for the Argentinian Super Rugby team. Would be a little surprised if they do name the team the Jaguares, as it's the name of a lot of their representative sides. I thought they might go for something markedly different.

View attachment 198755

Los Jaguares has been the hot tip for the teams name for quite a while.

Storm Heritage Jersey.
20151207171722-MELher.PNG

Ridiculous fauxback. They could have made it somewhat realistic by including more purple; last year's was a fan vote which got a great result. In terms of heritage jerseys I still think this is their best (and most accurate) – not including the sponsor of course

Front.jpg

Ridiculous fauxback. They could have made it somewhat realistic by including more purple; last year's was a fan vote which got a great result. In terms of heritage jerseys I still think this is their best (and most accurate) – not including the sponsor of course
That new fauxback looks similar to one they used in the WCC a few years ago.

Storm Heritage Jersey.
20151207171722-MELher.PNG

Based on their first World Club Championship victory

$_57.JPG

The Force captain's run shirt is very West Aussie; sorta reminds me of the WA cricket team back in the day...

JXDUj77.jpg

And the away kit:

G2V7i1A.png

Dunno if the away kit needs the gradient though.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back