Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like the material, however, I hate how tight they make them. Not all of us are ripped superathletes unfortunately :(

Yeah but you can just buy a bigger size. Those of us who want a tighter fitting jersey/guernsey/soccer shirt can't make them any tighter.

Actually, you'll look better in an appropriately sized slim fitted shirt if you're a bit more generously built than you will in a loose shirt anyway. The same goes for suits. My larger best mate was worried when I told him we were getting slim fitted suits for my wedding until he tried it on and realised it looked better than the baggy, standard fit bigger sized suits he owned.

The ISC replica footy guernseys are about 100 times better than the old reebok ones because they are actually fitted. The Reebok ones were just two rectangles of material sewed together and they looked like a potato sack nomatter what size you were.

I'm really frustrated with Macron at the moment because they make really baggy fitting shirts for my Aston Villa while Lazio and Millwall get these awesome slim fit shirts.

Slim fit 4 lyf

In ISC's sizing, I am unfortunately larger than what they usually have available in order for it to look and feel comfortable. I find they are especially tight in two areas, around the chest, and near the middle of the gut.

I actually bought a 2013 Demons guernsey a few weeks ago and found that a lot more comfortable except for the collar. ISC and the old Puma feel the best to me actually.

New-Nth-Qld-Cowboys-Jersey-2015.jpg
North-Queensland-Cowboys-2015-Jersey.jpg
North-Queensland-Cowboys-ANZAC-Jersey-2015.jpg
New-Cowboys-NRL-Kit-2015.jpg
Names-on-NQ-Jersey.jpg

This is what is supposed to be Penrith’s new jersey for the 2015 Auckland Nines. The shirt hasn’t been officially released, but has found its way onto the internet. Has been made by Asics. Penrith’s other jerseys for NRL 2015 are expected to be the same as they were in the 2014 season.
Panthers-Auckland-Nines-Jersey.jpg

This is what is supposed to be Penrith’s new jersey for the 2015 Auckland Nines. The shirt hasn’t been officially released, but has found its way onto the internet. Has been made by Asics. Penrith’s other jerseys for NRL 2015 are expected to be the same as they were in the 2014 season.
Panthers-Auckland-Nines-Jersey.jpg

Closer to what the Crows should have done. Smaller claws marks revealing something. HATE the back though, should be all white

It does look like that a bit. Do you know what it's meant to be though?
The new Warriors nines jumper pays homage to Tangaroa, the Maori god of the ocean, and features a paua shell design.

The paua shell, chosen to represent Aotearoa (New Zealand), is held in high regard by Maori as a taonga (or treasure) from Tangaroa.

Emerging from the chest of the jersey is the club’s traditional tiki, and we can also see the mangotipi (white pointer shark) design on the body of the jersey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new Warriors nines jumper pays homage to Tangaroa, the Maori god of the ocean, and features a paua shell design.

The paua shell, chosen to represent Aotearoa (New Zealand), is held in high regard by Maori as a taonga (or treasure) from Tangaroa.

Emerging from the chest of the jersey is the club’s traditional tiki, and we can also see the mangotipi (white pointer shark) design on the body of the jersey.
Yeah, the paua shell. I've got a few at home from trips to New Zealand. Beautiful prices of shell they are.

Some of the Western Force's training gear for next season. Some highlighter green in there, but happily for the West Aussie rugby folk, the return of our State colours popping up in some of the stuff.

11272.jpg
11275.jpg

11279.jpg

11277.jpg
11273.jpg

Last edited:
This is the new Hull FC away shirt for 2015. This 150th anniversary shirt has been made by ISC. The purple top has the Steve Prescott Foundation on it instead of a sponsor, and a donation will be made to the foundation from the sale of every away shirt.
Hull-FC-2015-Away-Kit.jpg
New-Hull-FC-Away-Kit-2015.jpg

This is the new Hull FC away shirt for 2015. This 150th anniversary shirt has been made by ISC. The purple top has the Steve Prescott Foundation on it instead of a sponsor, and a donation will be made to the foundation from the sale of every away shirt.
Hull-FC-2015-Away-Kit.jpg
New-Hull-FC-Away-Kit-2015.jpg
Wouldn't mind if Melbourne did something like this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back