Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

33118-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-2015-mens-home-jersey-740.jpg
Bulldogs-80th-Anniversary-Jersey.jpg

That's an odd one, I would have thought that if you're gonna pay tribute like that, then you would use the proper shield, rather than just putting an ugly black square under the modern version of the shield.

Their fans will be happy they're going back to something more like a traditional Wigan jersey though.

I'd love to know what's the deal with the Barça-style away kits that the Catalans Dragons are wearing? I wonder if they're planning on playing at the Nou Camp or something?

If not, I can't say I'm a fan at all; Barçalona only have those colours because their founder was from Basel in Switzerland, it doesn't have anything to do with Catalonia. Unless the blue-and-red is a tribute to St Esteve, the other team who merged with XIII Catalan when they formed the Dragons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have loved to have seen a red-yellow hooped kit for the home if they're trying to stay light. Away looks terrible, double chevron looks too Australian and is placed so awkwardly and is completely unnecessary. Home way too bland, that's a Souths 2013 alternate jersey. My favourite of all 3 is the Cup kit purely because it looks Catalan, and is unique.

Tis a shame, the last two Catalan away kits were so nice.

Speaking of which, the PNG jersey for the PM's XIII match was different to their usual test jumper, might have been a good idea for a Catalan away kit

$_57.JPG

Hell, even the training t-shirt would've been good!

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back