Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the new Canterbury Bulldogs 2014 away jersey.
Canterbury-Bulldogs-Away-Jersey-2015.jpg
Bulldogs-Away-Jumper-2015.jpg
GO DIE CCC

Closer to what the Crows should have done. Smaller claws marks revealing something. HATE the back though, should be all white
You mean the you hate the front, should be all brown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even a Nines jersey should still look like it has something to do with football.
mfw you think Nines is even distantly related to rugby league HAHA I think this is exactly what they should do, and exactly when such a jersey should be worn. I think it's a great show of local pride.

mfw you think Nines is even distantly related to rugby league HAHA I think this is exactly what they should do, and exactly when such a jersey should be worn. I think it's a great show of local pride.
Play the ball = rugby league, of course it is related to rugby league, that's why it's played by rugby league players from rugby league clubs. Nines is meant to be fun and so should the jersey's, but I think you can do that and keep some identity with both club colours and the sport. Without the logos you wouldn't know that it was manly, it could just as easily be the Titans or surf apparel.

Last edited:
Without the logos you wouldn't know that it was manly, it could just as easily be the Titans or surf apparel.
Dude I gave up wanting clubs to maintain identity on special jerseys a long time ago, as far as non-club-like jerseys go this is how it should be done

Hahahaha that Manly jersey is horrendous, URM should have a bigger space because that kit is rubbish!

THAT. IS. HORRIFIC.
You're wrong. You don't know the first thing about design. The first thing you should realise in this situation is context. It's a Nine's jersey. It doesn't ******* matter and it's a great excuse to have unique designs that wouldn't otherwise work in season proper. From that perspective, it's good.

I think it's cool as an artwork, but don't think it should be used on a jersey.
It's a Nine's jersey. It hardly matters what's on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back