Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

201412110937559s_front.jpg

Meh, don't love it, don't hate it

Featuring a white background and the iconic red and green stripes, the 2015 Rabbitohs Auckland Nines jersey draws inspiration from the Koru symbol. Maori for “loop”, the Koru design’s circular shape symbolises growth and new life whilst playing homage to Pacific Island Indigenous communities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the Titans, Rabbitohs and Sharks Nines jerseys.

The Nines competition IMO is not "real" NRL so I don't care if they have sleeves or not. You don't see an uproar when AFL guernseys have long sleeves on them. Such an irrelevant thing should not make for such a point of argument or crisis.

As a Tigers fan, I'd probably buy our Nines jersey if I saw one. The lack of sleeves means nothing.

Like the Titans, Rabbitohs and Sharks Nines jerseys.

The Nines competition IMO is not "real" NRL so I don't care if they have sleeves or not. You don't see an uproar when AFL guernseys have long sleeves on them. Such an irrelevant thing should not make for such a point of argument or crisis.

As a Tigers fan, I'd probably buy our Nines jersey if I saw one. The lack of sleeves means nothing.

Yeah I agree with this.

It's an odd marketing move though, IMO.

Theoretically people are more likely to buy a playing top if it has sleeves on it because it's more convenient to wear around. It's why the NBA attempted their hilariously bad sleeved jerseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back