Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone give me something to do with this stupid rugby template.

I feel like I could be really creative with it but I have no starting point, don't care about any of the teams and have no motivation

h0lauaU.png
Do you mind if I trace this at all to make a GIMP template?

This is the new Kiwis ANZAC jersey which is a special strip for the NZ Kiwis. The kit features a special golden trim to celebrate 100 years of ANZAC. Also has Lest We Forget on the collar.
Kiwis-ANZAC-Jersey-2015.jpg
Autex-Kiwis-RL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It hasn't been. And I highly doubt it will happen. Perth and 2nd Brisbane or Central Queensland way ahead on agenda. PNG is a pipe dream for the foreseeable future.
I always thought that the N in NRL doesnt make sense any more as we have the New Zealand Warriors. The inclusion of a PNG team would just reinforce that.

the N is fine.

The NBA and NHL both have international teams and still manage to get away with National.

It's Australia's national league. Other clubs play in it but they have their own national leagues as well.

I'm a big fan of the simplicity behind BLK's Anzac Kiwis' jersey, I'm not sure if the colour would irritate a few New Zealanders though, with gold being so synonymous with the Wallabies, who are "public enemy No.1" in New Zealand. I shouldn't think so though, seeing as that has nothing to do with rugby league, and especially as the first NZ national team in rugby league were the All Golds, the RL community in New Zealand should be quite happy with it.

I wish the Western Force had an Anzac jersey, we're tailor-made for it. Gold to commemorate the Aussie troops, black to commemorate the NZ troops. Combining them together to make the (sorta forgotten) WA State colours. Plus, there's a lot of WA guys in the Force team now, and more to come.

Fi-Ta make some pretty awesome rugby league kits, I loved the stuff they did in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup two years ago. I haven't seen them doing any rugby stuff yet, so it'll be interesting to see whether they're any good, seeing as rugby designs tend to be much more simple than rugby league, and more in keeping with soccer jerseys. (I'm ignoring Stade Français's crazy rugby designs of course!)

imagesource.png 9k=.jpg B0HpB-8CAAARFzT.jpg B-FBeXwCcAAfDVo.jpg 139-393-large_default.jpg
BHod5B3CAAArUJk.jpg BWmNJijCIAAMGPE.jpg 32208-samoa-2014-mens-official-jersey-2000.jpg 85-294-large_default.jpg B0QonxACIAAce1k.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the simplicity behind BLK's Anzac Kiwis' jersey, I'm not sure if the colour would irritate a few New Zealanders though, with gold being so synonymous with the Wallabies, who are "public enemy No.1" in New Zealand. I shouldn't think so though, seeing as that has nothing to do with rugby league, and especially as the first NZ national team in rugby league were the All Golds, the RL community in New Zealand should be quite happy with it.

I wish the Western Force had an Anzac jersey, we're tailor-made for it. Gold to commemorate the Aussie troops, black to commemorate the NZ troops, combining together to make the (sorta forgotten) WA State colours. Aussies and Kiwis are the backbone of WA Rugby too- plus, there's a lot of WA guys in the Force team now, and more to come.

Fi-Ta make some pretty awesome rugby league kits, I loved the stuff they did in the 2013 Rugby League World Cup two years ago. I haven't seen them doing any rugby stuff yet, so it'll be interesting to see whether they're any good, seeing as rugby designs tend to be much more simple than rugby league, and more in keeping with soccer jerseys. (I'm ignoring Stade Français's crazy rugby designs of course!)
View attachment 128096 View attachment 128098 View attachment 128099 View attachment 128097View attachment 128100 View attachment 128103View attachment 128101
I love their Lebanon stuff, but nothing can beat
lebrljersey.jpg
Yes, that's mine. It belonged to my cousin who played for them and I'd guess is matchworn. Against whom and when? I don't know. But this is probably the only match-worn jersey I own.

That was classy in it's day, and certainly better than this monstrosity, I could never quite figure out what they were going for here, was it a picture of Jupiter???...:drunk:

$_20.JPG 0_20.JPG

That was classy in it's day, and certainly better than this monstrosity, I could never quite figure out what they were going for here, was it a picture of Jupiter???...:drunk:

View attachment 128140View attachment 128141
That's a close second to be honest. Love that kit purely because I watched my cousin run out in that at Redfern Oval against Souths back when we were fundraising for our legal fight for reinstatement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back