Sport Rugby League/Union Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

S120 might be able to explain but I think basically there aren't many choices at left centre for NSW
Chris Lawrence is not in good form, he is the best other choice, really, if I hate a mate being stood over by 6 or 7 huge thugs, I'd run in and do my best to knock one out b4 they killed him, only I'd want an iron bar or something lol

They should reduce the value of penalty goals in union, would force players to go after tries and create a more free flowing game like it used to be.

A good test match in my eyes with many lead changes and somereally solid play fro each side.

What did you think of it? Did you enjoy it?

As much as I could. I watch a bit of union but apart from Canada V Wales at the world cup here several years ago that's the only game I've been too... and none of us experts on the game there is no way I understood the nuances or how to look for penalty's.

gave me a saturday night out though and still think it's the better form of the two Rugby codes but that's just me and you on here probably lol.

Yeh I think we are really in the minority on this board.

It really does take a few viewings to get a hang of the rules and the more intricate rulings. I've been playing, watching and coaching since I was 8 and like any sport, there are still rulings that happen in any game that make me scratch my head.

Carn The Mighty Maroons, smash these NSW's scum that they are even with a half strength squad. Huge brawl in the first 5 minutes, Bring On The Biff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just reading a feature about David Pocock in the weekend papers today, I knew he must have had a tough upbringing growing up in Zimbabwe, but didn't realise how closely his family were affected by the land redistributions. He seems like an interesting guy and one who's not afraid to think differently.

Not going to well so far. Mind you, what the **** was that from Gallon? Miles didn't even fight back and still couldn't drop him. Pretty pissweak effort if you ask me.
That left jab was as soft as you could get then the follow up piss weak right, the uppercut might have scored but had no impact.. lol sorry this is rugby not boxing however what a little NSW's rat pleading/dobbing to the umpire of past s**t that went on.. Queensland will have a huge 2nd half and pump these NSW;s flog for the pussies they are.

That left jab was as soft as you could get then the follow up piss weak right, the uppercut might have scored but had no impact.. lol sorry this is rugby not boxing however what a little NSW's rat pleading/dobbing to the umpire of past s**t that went on.. Queensland will have a huge 2nd half and pump these NSW;s flog for the pussies they are.
While I watch most Storm games, to be honest I struggle to give a damn about SoO. More a case of if it's sport i'll watch it. Seen enough to know Qld always come back though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back