Sport Rugby League/Union Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

#lolengland Aussies played the best Rugby I have seen from them in a long time. The way they completely dominated the scrums was impressive.

I didn't watch the game, but more referring to how the English press has reacted to the loss. They melt down better than most team boards on BF. ;)

I didn't watch the game, but more referring to how the English press has reacted to the loss. They melt down better than most team boards on BF. ;)
HAZMAT suits all 'round down at Fleet Street for sure. I think one read "The End of the World" Not sure they quite have some on this board covered with that call either :D

* this sport is mostly stupid
Let's be honest, we are all just hoping for a punch on. In all honesty though, has been a reasonably attacking start, well as much as it can be when you have to go backwards to move forwards. League is like watching a Terry Wallace? lead Richmond back in the day. Were they the ones that would chip around the backline forever?

Let's get to the "Holden" Half Time break and go through the "VB" Plays whilst checking the odds through "sportsbet.com.au"
Find the amount of betting advertising during league games disturbing. Only thing that would make it worse would be to have that stupid looking Waterhouse and his ridiculous teeth popping up on the screen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't watch a lot of league, but that was a great grand final. Incredible finish.

Any grand final where Hawthorn doesn't win is a good one, right? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back