Media Rules is rules........

Remove this Banner Ad

The four absentee owners MG MG Stormageddon mClarke329 Silly Billy have had enough time to make contact and now have 48 hours to do so or their ownership becomes terminated at the say so of the BoG.

• 2.1: Absenteeism: This term shall refer to the failure of any League member to carry out his duties as a franchise owner and/or as a member of the Board of Governors, for a period of five (5) whole campaign weeks or longer during any League campaign, or as determined at the CEO's sole discretion during any League offseason.
  • Rule 4: Member responsibilities
    Each League member assumes and agrees to be bound by certain obligations of membership in the League, which shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
    • To maintain his good standing as a member of BF.
    • To be bound by and observe all decisions of the CEO in all matters within his purview.
    • To be bound by and observe all decisions, rulings, and actions of the Board of Governors in all matters within its purview.
    • To be bound by any and all of the terms and provisions of these Official League Rules, as now or as hereafter may be in effect.
    • To actively maintain his League franchise, and perform all essential team operations during each campaign.
    • To participate in League governance as a voting member of the Board of Governors.

Silly Billy and fumbler both have bought the game into disrepute due to the fact that they have not left instructions or governed the league properly and in a manner becoming of the BFFL standards set forward to remain affiliated with the BF Site.

• 2.5: Detrimental conduct: This term, also referred to as ?conduct detrimental to the League?, shall refer to any behavior of, or any action taken by, any League member that is recognized as harmful to the health of the League as a whole. Specific behaviors and actions that are considered detrimental conduct shall be defined elsewhere within the Official League Rules.
  • Rule 3: Removal from office
    Grounds and provisions for the removal of the current CEO from office shall be defined in the BFFL Rules. Bannishment from Big footy Boards, Bringing the BFFL into direpute.
    • 4.1: At any time, the CEO may (but is not required to) name one or two other League members as Deputy CEO(s). The Deputy CEO(s) shall be authorized to act in the CEO's stead in any and all capacities, as provided elsewhere within this document and in the BF Fantasy Rules (if any), in the event that the CEO is not available to do so.
    • 4.2: Upon naming Deputy CEO(s), the CEO shall publish their names and/or their BF usernames, as provided in the BFFL Rules

So as i posted in the General Chat thread i have bought the BFFL into disrupute by not chasing up Silly Billy and getting an email no matter how small it is against the BFFL rules and therefore step down as the Deputy CEO for the remainder of the 2013 season, i will continue to own the Hobart Xtreme no matter how crap we are.

Karnezis_13 is the third man but has limited time and since Zim^zuM is on the Committee i suggest he takes over as the Acting CEO along with Rockford for the rest of the season or until we can get all of this sorted out.

Lastly the league is going along nicely no matter what the board did to ruin it, it keeps on getting stronger.

understand if you feel this way Fumbler, but i dont think you have done much wrong apart from not get an email ect.

glad you are sticking around regardless, you are a reliable league member and have shown more leadership than anyone throughout the early stages of this league imo.

Those guys that are missing, What are there team names?

I might have 2 BF members that could take over if needed

Rockford has now assumed the mantle of the BFFL CEO, he would have all that info Eoz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back