Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may look back in time and lament the subject of your first post Blue_Cheese_Balls

BLUE-CHEESE-SAUSAGE-MEATBALLS-WITH-RASPBERRY-GLAZE-from-Rachel-Schultz.jpg

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
You lot get me through the Mon-Fri grind - figured I may as well join the party! May be in a position to source some rumours myself, but I'll say no more til I have a tasty morsel (not a cheese gag...just a figure of speech!).

Are there any GWS talls we haven't been linked to yet? Maybe we should just offer to trade forward lines to keep things simple?

Surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to remove a newbies first post!? But without the others, mine will look even more ridiculous...I vote they all stay!

In another few days, we will take on some feedback from a couple of threads we have running. Anything could happen.

How about a Best of the Rumour File thread in the Blue Room whereby we can move stuff that breaks out in here, after it has moved on. Would that suit all parties?

Marc Shmurf 3

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2006
In Carlton's Midfield
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melb Victory, Storm, Juve
Fair to say that the Patton injury has put a holt on proceedings with Boyd. He hasn't however completely ruled it out, but it has definitely made his decision harder.

On another note, something which made me ill was that Rory Sloan agreed to come to us last year, but we were unable to satisfy the crows with a trade. When the club says that we have cap space... believe them!!!

You could just make a "God people say some stupid s**t" thread and move everything into there ;):thumbsu:

Is that a suggestion or a candidate for moving? ;)

Fair to say that the Patton injury has put a holt on proceedings with Boyd. He hasn't however completely ruled it out, but it has definitely made his decision harder.

On another note, something which made me ill was that Rory Sloan agreed to come to us last year, but we were unable to satisfy the crows with a trade. When the club says that we have cap space... believe them!!!

Whoa, talking about cheese and a rumour breaks out.

Sloane would have been awesome. I really rate his application. No surprise that the Boyd thing looks harder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back