Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames
Who knows but look at the players close to retiring.. Boyd dropped as captain.. rumours he'd either retire or play elsewhere... The doggies have had a bad year and the coach under pressure would be especially grumpy...

Lets tick off possibles from each club...

Geelong: Can't think of any
Bulldogs: Boyd, Murphy
Carlton: Carazzo, Garlett (Although Malthouse seems to support his players this would be odd.. but Garlett would be my bet from our side).
Hawthorn: Lake (most likely from this club), Sewell?
Melbourne: Cross? , Jamar?
North Melb: Petrie?
Richmond: Can't think of any (Newman is playing on)
StKilda: Riewoldt (doubt it),

Thats fair enough, it is a possibility. I guess we'll find out in a few hours hopefully.

Can see Murphy, Riewoldt, Petrie, and Carrazzo still going on for another year or so. Roos seems to be very strong minded and could potentially clash heads with Jamar?

I'm a little unsure of what Lakes relationship with Clarkson is like but perhaps after his suspension this year it's not in a good way.

I don't think Garlett would retire, i'd hope if he does leave that he'd continue playing elsewhere perhaps over in WA.

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Here's a novel idea

How about this thread, else we make a new thread, only include Rumours, with no poster feedback so it is 100% ONLY RUMOUR CONTENT?

Novel idea right ??

Perhaps a panel of excellent posters can vote on a posters credibility, and decide whether or not to remove their posts if they think the Rumour is bullshit or not

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Here's a novel idea

How about this thread, else we make a new thread, only include Rumours, with no poster feedback so it is 100% ONLY RUMOUR CONTENT?

Novel idea right ??

Perhaps a panel of excellent posters can vote on a posters credibility, and decide whether or not to remove their posts if they think the Rumour is bullshit or not

Vote +1 to removing this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back