Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I'm in the very small minority that think its vital we keep both Casboult and Waite?? The talk of trading Casboult, a bloke who can actually take multiple contested grabs during a game, who is what? 24 and we are happy trading him in for a pick in the thirties.......the mind boggles.
I think it vital to keep at least one simply because we won't have a strong enough forward line next year without both, even if Henderson and a draftee FF played every match in 2015.

Levi will stay at Carlton, but may go to Pies, Dogs, Roos, Bombers, Cats, Power, Dockers, Saints, Eagles, Tigers, Hawks, Swans, Giants, Suns, Lions, Crows or Dees. Watch this space.

The talk about trading Levi seems driven by the rumour that the club is unwilling to match a $500k pa offer that another club/s have put on the table. Not may seemed to want to trade him prior to that.

The talk about trading Levi seems driven by the rumour that the club is unwilling to match a $500k pa offer that another club/s have put on the table. Not may seemed to want to trade him prior to that.
for sure, from what I understand is we have put a 2 year 350k contract to him which he has chosen not to sign.

His hardness was less effective once the 'below the knee' rule came in. His bread and butter was diving head first at the pill.

Ha! They only pay that when they feel like it. How did Daisy get injured again? :rolleyes:

His injury was the very reason they introduced that rule, and yet...

Levi will stay at Carlton, but may go to Pies, Dogs, Roos, Bombers, Cats, Power, Dockers, Saints, Eagles, Tigers, Hawks, Swans, Giants, Suns, Lions, Crows or Dees. Watch this space.

That space is so large I can see it from Canberra

for sure, from what I understand is we have put a 2 year 350k contract to him which he has chosen not to sign.
That seems to be the ballpark figure posted on here. Who really knows. It could be he's really after more and will take the $500k offer. Or perhaps he using the offer to leverage a bit more from Carlton, the club he followed as a kid.

Do we have any idea on who the offer is coming from? If 500,000 is truly being offered then I think Carlton are doing the right thing by not matching it. Frawley is attracting similar figures and has a fair better track record.

The only clubs I can see this offer coming from are the Demons, Lions, Bulldogs or Saints. Finding it hard to see where he fits in elsewhere, but there's every chance I'm completely wrong. Wonder if perhaps the Tigers are sniffing around too.

I feel I'm in the very small minority that think its vital we keep both Casboult and Waite?? The talk of trading Casboult, a bloke who can actually take multiple contested grabs during a game, who is what? 24 and we are happy trading him in for a pick in the thirties.......the mind boggles.

Not at all as I'm with you. What I find interesting however is that we have been bereft of KP forwards but suddenly have opposition clubs trying to steal 2 from us!

Do we have any idea on who the offer is coming from? If 500,000 is truly being offered then I think Carlton are doing the right thing by not matching it. Frawley is attracting similar figures and has a fair better track record.

The only clubs I can see this offer coming from are the Demons, Lions, Bulldogs or Saints. Finding it hard to see where he fits in elsewhere, but there's every chance I'm completely wrong. Wonder if perhaps the Tigers are sniffing around too.
Yep. etsal1 , @TheShriek and Marc Shmurf 3 ;)

Not at all as I'm with you. What I find interesting however is that we have been bereft of KP forwards but suddenly have opposition clubs trying to steal 2 from us!

There's the irony! Waite hasn't long either way, but losing Cas as well would be a blow. I can only hope the club has some replacements in their sights through trade and draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back