Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas only has 1 issue as far as I'm concerned, and that is that he is terrified of getting hurt.

Give him Robbos courage and we'd have a reasonable player.

I rate Taylor Hunt. But maybe that's just off the back of his spanking of Murphy last year when he kicked 3 goals on him running the other way. What is the story with him only getting a handful of games down at the Cats this year? Has he just struggled to get it back together after he did his shoulder last year? If we get him for not a lot could be a decent addition for depth.

Kane Lucas made his debut in Rd 3 2010, this means that he has been at the club for 5-years yet has managed only 42 senior games. If he had any "upside", I think we would have seen it by now.

Added to that he was only selected to play in six games this year with the last one being in Rd 7, if he was part of the bigger picture he would of won more senior game time especially when injuries hit.

He is gonski big time !!

7 games, played in round 22 + 23. didn't get much of the ball though, barely solid against essendon, kicked a goal.

certainly think he is capable of improvement but whether we see it is another thing. i see lucas as retaining his spot more because the club wouldn't bother going all the way to round 6 or something to pick a list-spot replacement for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't Taylor Hunt a shocking kick? Basically a poor man's Robinson. I remember watching him have a blinder against us, kept getting the ball and kicking behinds, nearly cost his side a win. Can get the footy, runs hard and has a go, not sure we have a need for him, we might have enough big body midfield types.

Isn't Taylor Hunt a shocking kick? Basically a poor man's Robinson. I remember watching him have a blinder against us, kept getting the ball and kicking behinds, nearly cost his side a win. Can get the footy, runs hard and has a go, not sure we have a need for him, we might have enough big body midfield types.
I thought he kicked 3 goals in the first quarter

Interesting .......... reckon Hunt would have his admirers though.
Plays a good lockdown role and I rate him as a player, but he's no better than Curnow or Carrazzo....and you dont want a team full of taggers (we delisted Cachia for this reason....and I'd suggest Hunt isnt a whole heap better than Cachia).

Plays a good lockdown role and I rate him as a player, but he's no better than Curnow or Carrazzo....and you dont want a team full of taggers (we delisted Cachia for this reason....and I'd suggest Hunt isnt a whole heap better than Cachia).

Hmmmn, prefer to use Hunt in the clinches instead of purely as a tagger. You are right, Curnow & Carrazzo have that role sewn up hence why I see him more as part of the 'real' midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back