Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try living here you wont see media coverage of anything not west Australian unless its Australian.

Not so much freo but the cokers get way to much coverage over here.Hence why I call the west australian the "West Coast Australian" I don't give a crap about what Nic Natinui's opinion is on every bloody issue there is in the world. It's just one huge wank fest over the cokers all the time. That's why I love beating them(especially over here) almost as much as beating Essendope* and the Filth.

Being a Perthite, I moved to Melbourne due to the fact that if you want to go and watch AFL at Subi you can't get a ticket unless you are a Dorcker or a Coker. I have now been in Melbourne 7 years and love rocking up to watch the Blues or whoever might be playing, oh yes their building the Burswood stadium for the Footy and cricket only about 20 years overdue.
They talk about it for 15 years then dwell on it for 5 so it might be ready in a couple more years, by then that will probably be too small as well:confused:
WA-Wait Awhile, beautiful place just don't try to build anything that attracts a crowd[/
Try living here you wont see media coverage of anything not west Australian unless its Australian.
I did, 15 or so years....and i understand what you're saying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard this last week, as a bit of cross promotion for the Calton Football Club, who are the the Royal Parade club, they are working in with the Sport of Kings. For evey milestone game, the player who will run through the banner will do sp upon the back of a ledgend of the turf.
I myself cannot wait for what will be a magical moment when for his 200th game our captain, Marc Murphy rides onto the turf on Makybe Diva. It will conjure images of a King riding into Battle upon his mighty steed, it will be like when King Arthur rode into battle against Napoleon (the James Hird of the middle ages). Glorious.

Last edited:
Just heard this last week, as a bit of cross promotion for the Calton Football Club, who are the the Royal Parade club, they are working in with the Sport of Kings. For evey milestone game, the player who will run through the banner will do sp upon the back of a ledgend of the turf.
I myself cannot wait for what will be a magical moment when for his 200th game our captain, Marc Murphy rides onto the turf on Makybe Diva. It will conjure images of a King riding into Battle upon his mighty steed, it will be like when King Arthur rode into battle against Napoleon (the James Hird of the middle ages). Glorious.

Old Arfur must have been over 500 years old in that battle :drunk:

Hope you don't mind me mentioning a rumour Ive heard.

Dean Laidley is leaving his position at the club as Senior Assiant (Midfield), club is just about to start to look for a replacement.

Don't know anything else to it so can't expand on it.

#bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean Laidley is leaving his position at the club as Senior Assiant (Midfield), club is just about to start to look for a replacement.

All assistants are contracted for 2015.

Doesn't mean the contract will be honoured...
Can he just walk?

I guess if he's been offered I higher position elsewhere then he can - otherwise can't we make him stay like Sydney did last year when Melbourne tried to poach one of their assistants.

Not great if true but thanks for the tip

Marc Shmurf 3

Hey MS3... heard anything about this??

The mail is no where near as strong as I usually get from the club but I thought it was worth a mention on a rumour thread.

Probably should have waited a bit longer to post until I heard something stronger but ill cop it on the chin if he turns out to be bull. No that confident as opposed to other stuff i've been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back