Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frightening rumour I heard on a Friday night at a Rick Astley concert... From a mate... Bomber Thompson to replace Mick end of next season ( we are honouring the final year of Micks contract).. I called BS but stranger things happened.

Frightening rumour I heard on a Friday night at a Rick Astley concert... From a mate... Bomber Thompson to replace Mick end of next season ( we are honouring the final year of Micks contract).. I called BS but stranger things happened.
Not sure what disturbs me more, that Bomber may be our coach or that people would go to a Risk Astley concert.

Not sure what disturbs me more, that Bomber may be our coach or that people would go to a Risk Astley concert.
Given Bombers' recent demeanour, one would suggest that Rick Astley has more credibility as a performer than Bomber currently has as a coach.

I feel this is is some weird Rick Roll attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back