Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who invented that was a genius. Think he ended up working in a gulag and invented stuff for the russian spies

Is that right?

Love watching it being used and somewhat surprised others haven't adopted it to good effect.
Billboard was screaming with Blake trembling his hands around it.........fantastic stuff :)

Black_Square-758x428.png

"Ouch. Watch it......"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've taken a big gamble, no doubt.
It will either go really well for them, or be a complete bust.

Watch this space.

I would say that it can only go badly or just ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the ball use?
Danger gets the kudos & stands out because he's almost peerless in certain aspects of the game. Also why he'll cost at least a mil.
Sloane doesn't stand out at anything in particular, but he's good at everything. Works harder, lays more tackles, uses the ball better. Cheaper

Would rather poach a really good up and comer from another club like has been suggested here earlier. Might cost less, be just as good and have a longer future than Dangerfield. Then again free agency is tempting, who knows we might be in a position for both scenarios.

Would rather poach a really good up and comer from another club like has been suggested here earlier. Might cost less, be just as good and have a longer future than Dangerfield. Then again free agency is tempting, who knows we might be in a position for both scenarios.
Who would you have in mind who could be as good as Dangerfield that we could get for cheap?

I'd prefer Dangerfield, He has such on-field presence that makes him a real leader, he can inspire a team with just his work ethic and easily top 5 players in the game at the moment.

I'd prefer Dangerfield, He has such on-field presence that makes him a real leader, he can inspire a team with just his work ethic and easily top 5 players in the game at the moment.

I wouldn't have thought so, the likes of Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett Jnr, Hodge, Boak, Buddy would still be ahead of Dangerfield. Probably Josh Kennedy and Sam Mitchell as well, if we're taking about consistent, week in, week out, solid players of the game, Mitchell especially is a vastly underrated champion of the game. Nice family man as well, will be a terrific coach one day if he chooses to go down that path when he retires

I wouldn't have thought so, the likes of Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett Jnr, Hodge, Boak, Buddy would still be ahead of Dangerfield. Probably Josh Kennedy and Sam Mitchell as well, if we're taking about consistent, week in, week out, solid players of the game, Mitchell especially is a vastly underrated champion of the game. Nice family man as well, will be a terrific coach one day if he chooses to go down that path when he retires
3 of those blokes are the wrong side of 30 so you wouldn't move heaven and earth to get them simply due to longevity.

So taking that into account, Danger slots nicely into 5th at worst ;) :D

Who would you have in mind who could be as good as Dangerfield that we could get for cheap?
Not cheap, just not for $900,000+ per season. Did someone mention earlier, either rumor or hypothetically something about Treloar? Well if you had a choice you'd probably take Treloar. No knock on Dangerfield, he's a very good player but for the money he's going to be on, you have to question it. I'm not in the AFL system so really I have no idea who is a posability. Would be wrapped to get Dangerfield but I'm always sceptical when it comes at a huge cost to the salary cap.

Dangerfield is without a doubt in the top few 6 players in the comp.

Gazza clearly number 1 with Selwood, Fyfe, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Franklin all around the same level after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back