Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Malceski went to Melb as a FA, that may cancel out a fair bit their compo for Frawley. Can't see it happening. They won't want to lose that early pick for a 29 year old.

If Frawley leaves of course.

I'm not so sure he will anymore and if he does will it be enough to see him qualify as a Band 1 compo?

I think he'll stay for the money on offer at Melbourne (which is far more than he is likely to receive anywhere else).

If Frawley leaves of course.

I'm not so sure he will anymore.

He'll stay for the money on offer at Melbourne (which is far more than he is likely to receive anywhere else).

I would love him to stay, I just cannot see it happening now. He clearly has an agenda of finding the best suitor out there. Cash I am sure is high on his list, but Finals and Premierships can swing a mans decision in this game.

I think he's gone.

If Malceski went to Melb as a FA, that may cancel out a fair bit their compo for Frawley. Can't see it happening. They won't want to lose that early pick for a 29 year old.

Can he just enter the psd?

Definitely will have some options I heard around the traps that Geelong were the front runners this was 6 weeks back but I could see both Collingwood and hawks being very interested I also heard Freo were really keen on him . I think one thing we all have a pretty good idea about is that he won't be playing for Melbourne in 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can Collingwood NOT have cap space?

They couldn't be overpaying White & Adams & Young could they? Surely not..... :p

How can Collingwood NOT have cap space?

They couldn't be overpaying White & Adams & Young could they? Surely not..... :p
It wouldn't be for cloke either

I guess they would know better than I.

He's probably gone then.

Melbourne get freed up cap space and further access to the draft.

Campaigners.

Take this with a grain of salt, but Greg Denham on SEN this morning is convinced he's gone.
Apparently Collingwood are right into him as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back