Underneath ill wear something like this, but brown
image.jpg

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok. I'm useless. I managed to link my TomTom to my Strava account, but now I can't figure out how to upload the data to either.
I uploaded a run to the TomTom app on my phone but now it has disappeared.

Can anyone help?

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Ok. I'm useless. I managed to link my TomTom to my Strava account, but now I can't figure out how to upload the data to either.
I uploaded a run to the TomTom app on my phone but now it has disappeared.

Can anyone help?
That's strange. Once it's uploaded to the app it should sync to Strava automatically.
Is the activity still there when you look at your history on the watch?

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Yeah it is. Can I upload it to MySports on the desktop? if so how?
The phone app is pissing me off.
Yeah the phone app is pretty average. Just plug your watch into the charger (make sure that the charger is plugged into the computer) and then see if that uploads. It might have a better chance of uploading this way I guess, I'm not the best with tech either but this might work.

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah the phone app is pretty average. Just plug your watch into the charger (make sure that the charger is plugged into the computer) and then see if that uploads. It might have a better chance of uploading this way I guess, I'm not the best with tech either but this might work.

Yeah I tried. No luck. It doesn't automatically upload and I can't find a way of manually doing it.
May be because it's already been uploaded to the phone it doesn't recognize it.
I don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
Mine does automatically too but sometimes l have to re login into Tom Tom on the desktop PC for the sync to take place.

Cheers. That helped. It did however upload an old run that I did before doing a factory reset (second hand watch. I couldn't login properly without the reset), but not the run I did on Wednesday.

Max Power 83

All Australian
Jan 24, 2012
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm not a millionaire.
Nah, pretty happy with the TomTom. I mainly bought it for the built in HR monitor. A lot of issues probably have something to do with me being techno-illiterate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back