Golf Ryder Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Reed was unreal, ate the pressure for breakfast, incited the crowd, and crushed some of Europes best pairs and singles.

Took 3.5 from a possible 4 points and the half point conceded was when he and Speith were 1 up into the last against Europes hottest two players for the weekend in Rose and Kaymer.

The kid was born for Ryder cup, it's no surprise he did well, he dominated the matchplay formats in the college system when he was younger.

Dubuisson is the next European mainland superstar IMO, he has every shot in the book, his iron play is lethal.

"If I could put my finger on it, I would have changed this s**t a long time ago," US Cup veteran Jim Furyk said. "But we haven't and we are going to keep searching."

lol
Figuring out how to beat Sergio Garcia again would probably be a start, Jim :oops:

Figuring out how to beat Sergio Garcia again would probably be a start, Jim :oops:

Sergio is a freak. Missed a 3 foot putt that didn't even touch the hole and then proceeds to pour in 30 footers with reckless abandon.

Sergio is a freak. Missed a 3 foot putt that didn't even touch the hole and then proceeds to pour in 30 footers with reckless abandon.

serge is full of confidence. he can miss a dozen putts, but drill a 40 footer and be like, pfffft too easy.

4201854317_e1fd953aa5.jpg

Great weekend's golf and a proud one for all Irishmen like myself to see Paul McGinley do so well as captain and our two golfers play so well.

A fact that may be of interest to a few here is that McGinley and Jim Stynes played Gaelic Football for years together and that Niall Quinn (former Ireland, Man City, Sunderland player) was a contemporary who played with a club very close to Stynes and McGinley's club in Dublin. Amazing that three men can grow up playing with and against each other in one sport and each go on to achieve great success in three different sports. The great Paul Kimmage has a fantastic interview with McGinley here

Great weekend's golf and a proud one for all Irishmen like myself to see Paul McGinley do so well as captain and our two golfers play so well.

A fact that may be of interest to a few here is that McGinley and Jim Stynes played Gaelic Football for years together and that Niall Quinn (former Ireland, Man City, Sunderland player) was a contemporary who played with a club very close to Stynes and McGinley's club in Dublin. Amazing that three men can grow up playing with and against each other in one sport and each go on to achieve great success in three different sports. The great Paul Kimmage has a fantastic interview with McGinley here

fantastic play by the euros. great team spirit despite poults misfiring.

was jose maria olazabal there? i see he was listed as a VC. jiminez should be at every ryder cup. furthermore i reckon they should mike him up.

two irish golfers? do irish (Eire) people include Northern Ireland persons (Mc I and mcdowell) as their own?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fantastic play by the euros. great team spirit despite poults misfiring.

was jose maria olazabal there? i see he was listed as a VC. jiminez should be at every ryder cup. furthermore i reckon they should mike him up.

two irish golfers? do irish (Eire) people include Northern Ireland persons (Mc I and mcdowell) as their own?
Jiminez would be an awesome captain.

Can you imagine him following Sergio around with a stogie hanging out his mouth as he gives Jim another loss....

67b8ed9f_7yZGdy.gif

ryder cup show was on again. man the production is smooth and invigorating

It's definitely on my to-do list.

I'd probably attend a US based Ryder Cup, crowds are a bit bigger, the atmosphere and setups are amazing for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back