Rumour Ryder to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds like shonky journalism. lions have cap space, and are obviously looking around. bit of a media spin by saying "paddy ryder wants a trade to brisbane" compared to his tweet yesterday saying he's "sounding out offers".

but then again, money does talk, eg. ablett.

If we want to flex our cap space I guess we'll take whatever A grade is interested in joining. Im sure we could find a way to use him, either forward, ruck, etc.

Especially if we trade Burger, which seems to be a rumour going around, although seems unlikely.

Is Ryder an A grade footballer?

It would take Brissies 1st rounder and Rockliff/Hanley for me to entertain the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be one of the worst rumous I've seen.

Why would a ruckman who is contracted, from Perth, and playing in Melbourne for a team about to play finals - request a trade to Brisbane, to a team that finished 15th, and already has 3 ruckmen?

Ess: 'So we hear you are chasing Ryder, but he's not up for trade'
Bris: 'No, we hear he wants to come here, but we don't really need him'
Ess: 'Well this has been fun. Umm... Rockliff for Ricky Dyson and 3rd rounder?'

It would take Brissies 1st rounder and Rockliff/Hanley for me to entertain the trade.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

And we have a winner for the most ridiculous post this month. Even more ridiculous than the original rumour.

Honestly the most lopsided trade since I tried to send my 10 favourite marbles to Emma Giles in year 2 for a kiss.

This has to be one of the worst rumous I've seen.

Why would a ruckman who is contracted, from Perth, and playing in Melbourne for a team about to play finals - request a trade to Brisbane, to a team that finished 15th, and already has 3 ruckmen?

Ess: 'So we hear you are chasing Ryder, but he's not up for trade'
Bris: 'No, we hear he wants to come here, but we don't really need him'
Ess: 'Well this has been fun. Umm... Rockliff for Ricky Dyson and 3rd rounder?'

His wife is from Queensland apparently. And just to catch you up, apparently we're also trading Leuenberger to Sydney for Sam Reid. Going to be a long few months. Yawn.

Stefan Martin likely to be All Australian and Leuenburg to return. Ryder wouldnt get a game for Brisbane

Exactly.

Then you have Stevens and Browne from Channel 7 falling for the whole thing, mentioning family reasons. Wait up...Paddy's family is in Perth. If it was Dempsey, then yeah perhaps there is something in that.

Throw in the contract Paddy has for the next 2 years then it's a pathetic joke really.

Exactly.

Then you have Stevens and Browne from Channel 7 falling for the whole thing, mentioning family reasons. Wait up...Paddy's family is in Perth. If it was Dempsey, then yeah perhaps there is something in that.

Throw in the contract Paddy has for the next 2 years then it's a pathetic joke really.

People are saying his wife or wife to be is from Queensland, I think that would be considered family.

Exactly.

on ya pazza

An offseason for Brisbane of:

Beams to Brisbane for Leunberger and Ryder for someone like Redden is entirely plausible. Obviously would need picks and maybe other players to get involved to make deals happen.

Players are increasingly able to force trades these days with player managers having plenty of power.

Have to laugh at the Essendon dopes claiming Ryder is some sort of god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back