Official Match Thread S14 Round 1: Geelong Gumbies v Mount Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Petes threads were better, they at least had pictures in them to go "ooh" at, and slightly more text in them, only slightly.

So by Friday I assume Thursday 11:59:59pm otherwise that would be on Friday and we can;t have that sort of smarmy attitude running about these parts, nosireebob!

It's my last week of uni forever (assuming I pass), so I'll struggle to post much for this game, but I'm here and I'm ready to rock.

Playing against StFly, too. Forever in my shadow.

This is where it starts Gumbies. .. The Rebirth is upon us, lets make afterbirth of these Demons. .. /sounded-better-in-my-head ;)

Petes threads were better, they at least had pictures in them to go "ooh" at, and slightly more text in them, only slightly.

So by Friday I assume Thursday 11:59:59pm otherwise that would be on Friday and we can;t have that sort of smarmy attitude running about these parts, nosireebob!

[YOUTUBE]kfVsfOSbJY0[/YOUTUBE]

No way I'm clicking play though. ..

Official Team Sheet

Mount Buller Demons

B: GREATER GOODES - Logger - hellas_johnny
HB: GoCattas - Deestroy - Joe King
C: Deddy19 - Gus - Wickzki
HF: cooney - cats2rise - DEMON PRIDE
F: doggies ftw - Juggalo Balla - Rhodesy_Blues
R: Demon 86 - EBIAC - eth38

Int: lilrocker1990 - Crimson Azure

NEW: Thirty_Two, Rhodesy_Blues, doggies ftw, Demon 86, Deddy 19

This has to be the strongest team this competition has ever seen. Every part of the field is jam-packed with superstars.

Mount Buller Demons

B: GoCattas - Logger - hellas_johnny
HB: doggies ftw - Deestroy - Joe King
C: Deddy19 - Gus - Wickzki
HF: cooney - cats2rise - DEMON PRIDE
F: Thirty_Two - Juggalo Balla - Rhodesy_Blues
R: Demon 86 - EBIAC - eth38

Int: lilrocker1990 - GREATER GOODES

NEW: Thirty_Two, Rhodesy_Blues, doggies ftw, Demon 86, Deddy 19

This has to be the strongest team this competition has ever seen. Every part of the field is jam-packed with superstars.

Back to the forward line.. Hell yeah!! :thumbsu::)

Captains know when to have the teams in, I only posted the threads because no one else had. Seeing as I was working off my iPod I couldn't get pictures.

Unless Peterss takes over the threads again, I would put more effort into them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where it starts Gumbies. .. The Rebirth is upon us, lets make afterbirth of these Demons. .. /sounded-better-in-my-head ;)

[YOUTUBE]kfVsfOSbJY0[/YOUTUBE]

No way I'm clicking play though. ..

Good Segway- people should remember never to say the F word lest that video be linked.

Having said that rocking beat and mad vocals :thumbsu:

Is this 'getting it on' business for Gumbies only or can the visiting team join the party? When in Rome hey?
Gumbies and the Victoria's Secret models only, private party, sorry.

Hey, that's cool Gumbies. We'll just be enjoying the company of the Snowbunnies Cheersquad.

Should be fun to actually care about playing once again after the endless summer of preseason. Who's the Gumbies' FF? Still the Doctor? If so, I don't even need to care: he could have 40 shots on goal in one gamer and still only kick 2.7

It doesn't feel like my debut. It feels like my second season. :p

Captains know when to have the teams in, I only posted the threads because no one else had. Seeing as I was working off my iPod I couldn't get pictures.

Unless Peterss takes over the threads again, I would put more effort into them.

TBF I don't mind that you popped in to post them, Pete hasn't been around much as it is anyway so someone probably would have had to anyway.

Logger said:
Should be fun to actually care about playing once again after the endless summer of preseason. Who's the Gumbies' FF? Still the Doctor? If so, I don't even need to care: he could have 40 shots on goal in one gamer and still only kick 2.7

Nah, I chopped and changed the line up each and every week because that's how I roll, last couple games the Doc has played ruck although I'll probably be telling him to move aside this week. :p So it'll revert back to the combo of Ninty & winty. :thumbsu:

In closing I didn't enter the thread to get that youtube reference, because it contains music and music is for sissies.

Dressing your captain up in Victorias Secret lingerie and forming a queue doesn't make him a Victoria's Secret model I'm sorry to say...

But Peterss and Streets look so good in the outfits, they might wear some of it for the game, so you might be in for a treat. ..

But Peterss and Streets look so good in the outfits, they might wear some of it for the game, so you might be in for a treat. ..

Factual information, I have cross dressed before, easiest money ever made (we're talking triple figures). :thumbsu: Although mucho respect for the wimmenses on the make up department, as that stuff is utterly atrocious to get off when you're done.

I mean personally I have a giggle at seeing blokes walking in wife beater shirts and thongs displaying shock and disgust at skirts as if they're some manner of foreign contraption that silly people wear. Me, I probably pissed off Scotsmen with my poor accents and incessant giggling at the effort. :p

So yeah sure, if Victorias Secret want my number I'm sure I can reflect light to fill a page. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back