Official Match Thread S16 R6: East Side Hawks vs The Roys @Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams due Friday the 12th of April. Played at Waverley Park

Please tag boncer34 when you post them.

The Roys are shithouse lately so they will be hoping for some sort of mass suicide at Waverley to improve there chances. One thing for sure is that the Chuds will flow. IMS should rally the troops for a win.

I think a Cup is on the line as well. Doesn't matter, Hawks to retain it after winning by 6 sausage rolls.

Fred please sticky.

Go 'rillas. COME BACK Mobbenfuhrer WE LOVE YOU.

Ah.. My old freinds...

I hope Reardo has the Chuds-a-flowing and that guy that has a medal named after him (which should be renamed the IMS medal, after the greatest club saving Roy of all time) Broken is a handy young type with a big future ahead of him, but alas, that future will not begin this week.. Hawks to win this easily.

Ah.. My old freinds...

I hope Reardo has the Chuds-a-flowing and that guy that has a medal named after him (which should be renamed the IMS medal, after the greatest club saving Roy of all time) Broken is a handy young type with a big future ahead of him, but alas, that future will not begin this week.. Hawks to win this easily.
Future week was last week for the Roys, back to living in the past...

Speaking of which, Waverley Park has always been a happy hunting ground for Fitzroy affiliated teams.
- Winning the first ever VFL game there
- Putting up the all time greatest winning margin in a game
- The 1978 night flag
- The 1986 Elimination final.

I used to live across the road from Waverley Park so it's good to be back on my old stomping ground. I might pay a visit to my old school down the road. Would be awesome for those students to see a real celebrity.

Future week was last week for the Roys, back to living in the past...

Speaking of which, Waverley Park has always been a happy hunting ground for Fitzroy affiliated teams.
- Winning the first ever VFL game there
- Putting up the all time greatest winning margin in a game
- The 1978 night flag
- The 1986 Elimination final.

I hate you :mad:

Official East Side Hawks Team Sheet
boncer34

B| Dwight Schrute| Probitas| Les Norton \HB| Lunchlady Doris| fyfie3011| Bryce_Jersey17 \C| RoaringUniLions| Karnezis_13| Itsmyshow \HF| HARPSichord| TRAWP| PooMonkey \F| Matt121| Tarkyn_24| extractasam \R| larrikin| Mr Eagle| Dagless \I| NetworkNerd| Gilbert_Hodge

Changes
MG MG Out
extractasam to FP

Oh the dawks, didn't they merge with the warriors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, didn't they become the East Side Hawks reserves?

No.. No.. That was our back up side due to the successful numbers swirling around the Hawks at the time, we fobbed them off to the less fortunate when boncer34 said we were just being awesome and greedy again.

No.. No.. That was our back up side due to the successful numbers swirling around the Hawks at the time, we fobbed them off to the less fortunate when boncer34 said we were just being awesome and greedy again.

Ahh I see. It was a solid bid though.

The Royboys have come to town I see. Will be nice to have some resistance this week, but an easy win to the Hawks should still ensue, solidifying our top two ladder position. (Someone's got to send the Roys back down the ladder anyway!!!!)

Typical Broken.. So predictable...

He is still flog that bloke that played that day... :mad:
Good to see you've finally got over it after 26 years.

But I know that you know that I know that you know I was going to say that.

Good to see you've finally got over it after 26 years.

But I know that you know that I know that you know I was going to say that.

It was 26 years ago :eek:

Damn I am getting old....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back