Official Match Thread S16 RD 5 - Geelong Gumbies V Fighting Furies @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

keyboard+warrior.jpg

I dunno, we were on a roll and then suitably stuffed it up, so don;t go discounting our ability to screw the pooch royally.

Plus, even when you were stinking up the place we managed to lose to you guys, so bo-geeeeeeee

Ahhh The Furies. .. Think we're due guys. .. and I cannot smell Filthy Sanchez yet so all is good. .. Gumbies to bounce back. ..

Speaking of backline, going to rip your forwards apart this week Chez. .. Tayl0r will make short work of you, unless like your fellow hacks Itsmyshow and Eth you are glory hunting these days. .. In which case Mr Gor and co will tear you a new one. ..

And anyone bringing springs or Air Jordans is getting benched for skullduggery. We've a contract with Sweden for clogs; so wear them. They're square, because they also live in the 70's or wear oversized clothing and don't comb.

You're gonna try to outstink the Filth?

You know what they say about fighting fire with fire? It's much more effective to use water. So yeah.

Or remove the oxygen. .. Speaking of thieving Oxygen, who is the Furies Coach now? Assume you are still the captain?? ;)

I dunno how we'll go this week, after being on a roll and then losing to the scummers. Think I'll go read a book this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of backline, going to rip your forwards apart this week Chez. .. Tayl0r will make short work of you, unless like your fellow hacks Itsmyshow and Eth you are glory hunting these days. .. In which case Mr Gor and co will tear you a new one. ..

Best bring some detachables or snap ons as your backline take on the Sphincters of Furies Steel

There's a 6!?!

Back at the clay house. Gotta cut down on drinking too much water during the games, it makes us soft!

A lot of teams use Hyperbaric chambers and such during the week. Gumbies simply spend time in the Kiln to HTFU!

That'd be 007 Dea. He's a secretive fellow so our only source of communication with the great man is through Cutty. Think Dean Laidley skypeing the Port midfielders.

From the Saints coaching box? That thieving bastard....

Dont mind the furies TBH, these clashes always provide good quality banter and a quality game of football.and cant see this being any different.

Gumbies to get home by 14 points infront of their loyal fans.

GO GUMBIES!!!

We have loyal fans left? Well colour me amazed, I thought we buggered them off on Kenny Rogers.

Good news everyone, we now have half time sammiches to look forward to. Remember to say thank you to Gladys even if you hate 6 year old lettuce. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back