Official Match Thread S16 RD5 - Roys FC V Mt Buller Demons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

8544-1.jpg

No better way than to get back on track and put a couple of horrid losses behind you, than by smashing the Demons.

So apologies in advance Demons, consider yourselves unlucky but it's just fate, this sh*% is written somewhere!

The Demons will have to ski downhill to get here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with your head? Is it a fungus?

It is frequently used as a battering-ram. Oh, and yeah I think I caught something off the Royals. Is it noticeable?

It is frequently used as a battering-ram. Oh, and yeah I think I caught something off the Royals. Is it noticeable?
Don't worry! You can hardly see it o_O*

*Sarcasm may have been used

Obviously the Roys don't pull big enough crowds so they have to entice their fans with Sci-Fi.
As we're always accused of living in the past we're going for the novel twist of living in the future. Hoping a different perspective will lead to a different result - a win.

As we're always accused of living in the past we're going for the novel twist of living in the future. Hoping a different perspective will lead to a different result - a win.
I think you might want to reconsider your "different perspective" as this one will definitely not bring you a win.

I think you might want to reconsider your "different perspective" as this one will definitely not bring you a win.
If only the Doc had leased us his DeLorean for SciFi day then I could certainly disprove you. Although I don't think the BJO could supply 1.21 Gigawatts :(

If only the Doc had leased us his DeLorean for SciFi day then I could certainly disprove you. Although I don't think the BJO could supply 1.21 Gigawatts :(
To be honest. I have no idea what you just said. :confused:

The Demons will have to ski downhill to get here.
No doubt about that. We are that far above you it is ridiculous. You guys aint going to be able to get up to our level, so we have no problem coming to you and continuing our winning record.*

Of one.

I have a car with the same engine as the DeLorean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back