Official Match Thread S16 RD5 - Southern Dragons V Baghdad Bombers @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

4536c34a06d9bcbe406c0181df9fbf58391b89a0.original.jpg

I'm over this bullsh!t fade outs Dragons. Lets hit em hard early AND STAY THERE!
No more leaking goals, no more spraying shots on goal, no more giving up easy run through the middle.
Enough is enough, this week we start again!

Bad time to get the Bombers. We're back in form and starting to pick up the pace.

The Dragons are just big time chokers, we just have to let them set the pace and they'll fade away fast.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of hack team the Dragons put on the park here. Always seems to be a useless incoherent rabble and I'm not expecting this match to be any exception.

Bad time to get the Bombers. We're back in form and starting to pick up the pace.

The Dragons are just big time chokers, we just have to let them set the pace and they'll fade away fast.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of hack team the Dragons put on the park here. Always seems to be a useless incoherent rabble and I'm not expecting this match to be any exception.
Says the team who's based in a useless incoherent rabble city themselves. Our hack team is doing quite well thank you very much, and it will run over you guys on Monday.

Oh, I almost forgot. Did you know Juggs, one of our players is suffering from your favourite thing in the world?
Controversy.
Though while you complained, and couldn't shut up, we kept our mouth shut and we are coping with it.

Says the team who's based in a useless incoherent rabble city themselves. Our hack team is doing quite well thank you very much, and it will run over you guys on Monday.

Oh, I almost forgot. Did you know Juggs, one of our players is suffering from your favourite thing in the world?
Controversy.
Though while you complained, and couldn't shut up, we kept our mouth shut and we are coping with it.

We are based in a city that takes a constant pounding and goes off regularly yet can still field a team that competes week in and week out. A hack of a team doing 'quite well' wont be enough to stop us. Didnt you see we beat the Gumbies? The Baghdad Blitz starts now.

Controversy is delicious, whether you go on and on about it, or just keep it zipped up. Its still there regardless.

We are based in a city that takes a constant pounding and goes off regularly yet can still field a team that competes week in and week out. A hack of a team doing 'quite well' wont be enough to stop us. Didnt you see we beat the Gumbies? The Baghdad Blitz starts now.
We take no pounding whatsoever, yet we can still field a competitive team as well.
We both still get a team on the field.
What's your point?

I'm surprised the Dragons are performing so poorly thus far this season given they've parted ways with the dead weight in Easty. One would've thought ridding the team of the cancer that has plagued them for years would've facilitated a much stronger Dragons' outfit. Alas, they seem to have gone backwards :confused: Oh well, them's the breaks.

Ljp86 is a s**t captain because he is an overrated, inactive, has-been hack. Sorry I had to say it, we were all thinking it.

Please note that this is the opinion of my teammates and not of myself. I am simply the voice of my team so please rip into the likes of I bleed Blue and eth-dog rather than me.

Ljp86 is a s**t captain because he is an overrated, inactive, has-been hack. Sorry I had to say it, we were all thinking it.

Please note that this is the opinion of my teammates and not of myself. I am simply the voice of my team so please rip into the likes of I bleed Blue and eth-dog rather than me.
Naww, you're so cute when you're full of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more leaking goals, no more spraying shots on goal, no more giving up easy run through the middle.
Get your mind out of the gutter mate, stop talking about a woman's heavy flow problems, your inability to impregnate women and a woman's looseness. Maybe if you focused more on the game and less about the finer sex, you and your fellow Dragons wouldn't suck so much.

Naww, you're so cute when you're full of s**t.
Not as cute as me wearing my Season 14 Premiership medallion in my birthday suit. I'd lend you my Premiership medallion for a day but frankly, my dear, you're not worthy.

Get your mind out of the gutter mate, stop talking about a woman's heavy flow problems, your inability to impregnate women and a woman's looseness. Maybe if you focused more on the game and less about the finer sex, you and your fellow Dragons wouldn't suck so much.

Homer-Face-palm-random-27010204-482-563.jpg

Not as cute as me wearing my Season 14 Premiership medallion in my birthday suit. I'd lend you my Premiership medallion for a day but frankly, my dear, you're not worthy.
Is this the birthday suit with only a G-string?
I agree, that small package of yours really gets covered up by the g-string. So cute.

Fail. You're definitely epitomising the ineptness of the Dragons right now.
Is this the birthday suit with only a G-string?
I agree, that small package of yours really gets covered up by the g-string. So cute.
Points for trying, your nice little jibe would've worked beautifully if there were in fact a g-string. I heard MD has one though if you'd like to ask him about it. Have you seen the size of a Sweet FA Premiership medallion? Oh, silly question, of course you haven't.

I'm surprised the Dragons are performing so poorly thus far this season given they've parted ways with the dead weight in Easty. One would've thought ridding the team of the cancer that has plagued them for years would've facilitated a much stronger Dragons' outfit. Alas, they seem to have gone backwards :confused: Oh well, them's the breaks.

Thanks for the tag Itsmyshow.

But yeah, it least now it's starting to show that I carried them for about 3 seasons. I now have to put more tape on my shoulders than Chris Judd.

Thanks for the tag Itsmyshow.

But yeah, it least now it's starting to show that I carried them for about 3 seasons. I now have to put more tape on my shoulders than Chris Judd.
Go back to your throne.
You're not wanted around these parts.
Points for trying, your nice little jibe would've worked beautifully if there were in fact a g-string. I heard MD has one though if you'd like to ask him about it. Have you seen the size of a Sweet FA Premiership medallion? Oh, silly question, of course you haven't.
So you have just admitted you're giving us the 4 points? Thanks Beez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back