Official Match Thread S18 First Elimination Final: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Richie Benaud. What's the score I hear you ask? Tchew, tchew for twchenty tchew.

That's it, we've won.
I'm no #mathswhizzle but isn't tchew goals, tchew behinds fourteen, not tchwenty tchew?

A big congrats to Logger bringing up his 100th game for the club this week. Best full back this club's had ready to annihilate the worst captain we've had.

:D
Wow, I've been here a long time... You'd think I'd be better at it by now.

A big congrats to Logger bringing up his 100th game for the club this week. Best full back this club's had ready to annihilate the worst captain we've had.

:D

I'm sorry to hear that you have had to live with the pain of inadequacy for that long now Logger

Have no fear, we shall put you out of that misery this week, you can join the Hawks and forever be grateful to is for saving your career.

You're welcome.

She tipped the Hawks for the premiership. Well, technically, she didn't say precisely that. It was something or other about music or beats or shaking stuff off. But I listened between the lines, and she definitely tipped the Hawks for the premiership.

Well, 8th place is, like, stuff, so, y'know, totally.

(Taylor Swift or valley girl? You decide.)

#geauxhawks
#diedemonsdie
#nowihavefrankzappainmyhead

Last edited:
Hopefully more of my team mates turn up this week, if not I can do it on my own!

You can woooo with the best of them Coons. But no matter how many of your teammates show, we will systematically destroy you all, one by one.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had to live with the pain of inadequacy for that long now Logger

Have no fear, we shall put you out of that misery this week, you can join the Hawks and forever be grateful to is for saving your career.

You're welcome.
Haven't you been here since 2008?
Don't you have as many premierships as I do?

I'll pass on that offer, then.

You can woooo with the best of them Coons. But no matter how many of your teammates show, we will systematically destroy you all, one by one.
I can thanks for telling me that. No you won't we will destroy you before you can destroy us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no #mathswhizzle but isn't tchew goals, tchew behinds fourteen, not tchwenty tchew?

You clearly are a #mathswhizzle . But tchew, tchew for twchenty tchew is two wickets for twenty two runs, in Richie language ;)

Otherwise, 2/22 could be switched around to 2 over 22, which is 11, same as Matt Priddis' number. Matt Priddis won the Brownlow and two flags with Subiaco. Ashley McIntosh also wore the number 11 and won two flags with West Coast. What's opposite West on a compass? East. East Side Hawks. So, whoever wears the number 11 will win two flags for the East Side Hawks. Oh, and we'll win this week, because in most instances the team who wins in the first week of the finals wins the flag (lets conveniently forget that we are outside the top four and then proceed to make that very dubious connection).

Other than forgetting to sim the odd victory over the Dragons, you're doing okay.

#thedemonsthe

Bit late in the year for the snow?

#demonsoup
#snowmelts
#geauxhawks
#returnthewings
Not really my friend.
I don't like to toot my own horn but I know the hawks are cool, and its great that even our opponents miss Atley!
Hawks aren't cool sorry to burst your bubble.
On a side note, are you gonna change your username now?
No not for awhile, I cannot be bothered paying for a name change :p

Haven't you been here since 2008?
Don't you have as many premierships as I do?

I'll pass on that offer, then.

I'm more about building and creating a dynasty than cherry picking.. The dynasty is nigh, you know what the right thing is to do. See you next season.

I'm more about building and creating a dynasty than cherry picking.. The dynasty is nigh, you know what the right thing is to do. See you next season.
Yeah righto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back