Official Match Thread S18 First Elimination Final: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really my friend.

Hawks aren't cool sorry to burst your bubble.

No not for awhile, I cannot be bothered paying for a name change :p
Well they probably are the demons in your dreams. If you have nightmares tonight call 1800DemonHunters and we will send our finest demon catcher in Mr Eagle to you.

Where's Gentlemen these days? Now there was a guy. A rare sparkle of relative quality in the mundane Qooty skills of the Buller outfit. Whilst those around him would struggle for quarters on end to pick up the Qooty, Gentlemen would be able to put that thing on his boot and kick 5, sometimes 10 metres. I miss him.

I think I've had enough fruity lexia for the moment. I keep seeing Kennedys everywhere.
Can you grin and bear it until Sunday? Chances are you'll see a lot less of them then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So fruity lexia isn't making Josh Kennedy sexier?
Depends which Kennedy he's seeing.

Sydney+Swans+Brownlow+Medal+Function+1rGyixWLG3ql.jpg

Where's Gentlemen these days? Now there was a guy. A rare sparkle of relative quality in the mundane Qooty skills of the Buller outfit. Whilst those around him would struggle for quarters on end to pick up the Qooty, Gentlemen would be able to put that thing on his boot and kick 5, sometimes 10 metres. I miss him.
Claypigeon :(

#demonsclapclapclap

Fair to say I'm ready to roar for our first final. Win this, and we have a massive confidence boost as high as my blood sugar (umm, I got lots of chocolate for my birthday today). Lose, and, well... the Hawks advance. Does anyone want that? No. Not even the Hawks themselves, because they know they'll embarrass themselves the following week.

#demonsclapclapclap

Fair to say I'm ready to roar for our first final. Win this, and we have a massive confidence boost as high as my blood sugar (umm, I got lots of chocolate for my birthday today). Lose, and, well... the Hawks advance. Does anyone want that? No. Not even the Hawks themselves, because they know they'll embarrass themselves the following week.
Happy birthday to DiT!
#happybirthdaytoDiT!

We'll get the chocolates for you on Sunday, too!

It's wonderful that it's your birthday DiT, hope you have a wonderful day, but this doesn't equate to Sunday when we completely embarrass you, although you are doing a good job of that yourself with that horrible hashtag.

#geauxhawks
#diedemonsdie
#hashtaghawks

Well they probably are the demons in your dreams. If you have nightmares tonight call 1800DemonHunters and we will send our finest demon catcher in Mr Eagle to you.
You are going to have to try hard to catch this Demon :p and all Demons for that matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back