Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

th
V
th

Wow what a season it's been for these two sides. First v fourth, David v Goliath, Noah v the waters....
The last time these two sides met way, way back in Round 15 it was the Gumbies who were the ultimate winners on the day by four points. A Bit High and Ljp86 both led their respective sides from the front, DREAM TEAM BUFF and boncer34 dueled it out at either end for goal supremacy with the later coming out on top by a solitary goal.
The Filth Wizard would want to step up in this game after being schooled by Hatchy1992 both in the ruck and at ground level until the coach made the decision to move TFW out of harms way.

Gumbies have been the side to beat over the past few seasons they've managed to win a premiership and make the finals since S16, this could never have had happened unless they changed their old ways of the Gumbot.

fumblers predictions.
Tayl0r SOPH_CROSS and jenny61_99 to jelly wrestle
apollo_creed actually beats Rocky
Ljp get's his inactives to work together
akkaps posts the Dragons side

Gumbies win by 15 points

Sides in by close of Friday
Ljp86 A Bit High

The @Filth Wizard will be looking forward to this.

I'm sure he is. Thanks for the tag.

The result of our last match burns in my belly like a cool long glass of iced acid.

We will win and win well.

There is no logic as to why you will win and I will find the link to show why you won't :)

Care to bet your wifes schnitzel recipe on it?

All I've got to offer is my guidance on how to pleasure a woman sexually.

Trust me, she'll give up the recipe.

Excellent it will free up some of my time :)

I'm tired of your staunchness. And I'm going to tell you this to your face at some time in the near future.

There is no logic as to why you will win and I will find the link to show why you won't :)
The team that most recently came into finals on top of the ladder lost to us in the first leg of their straight sets exit.

I expect the same here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it was not us? so the link you found does not involve the 2 sides actually playing?
Oh is that what you were asking. I was confused when you asked where the Gumbies were.

Yes, yes we get that, I made a mistake. It happens so we can either dwell on it or move on. Which would would prefer?
Oh I am happy to move on. What were you asking?

This is the big time lads and ladies! Only the best make it this far. Been waiting for this game for a very long time!

Gumbies by 8 points. DREAM TEAM BUFF to kick 6.

Your link to why you believe you will win, did it involve the Gumbies?
Nope.

I don't think its a particularly good link as a result but no doubt you'll be all over it and love it. Right?

Nope.

I don't think its a particularly good link as a result but no doubt you'll be all over it and love it. Right?

Not a particularly good link and not particularly important. All that matters is that we'll win. :)

We at least agree on something :)

And of course I will try and come up with a more compelling link that relates to our 2 sides and the current season
:D

I'll give you points for effort but I saw what you were doing miles off mate. :D

Weird you don't like it after your "link" from our previous match thread. Hypocritical a little bit?

:D

I'll give you points for effort but I saw what you were doing miles off mate. :D

Weird you don't like it after your "link" from our previous match thread. Hypocritical a little bit?

Good because I did not expect anything less from you ;)

My link last thread related to both sides individual stats during this current season. It took into account the form players in each major stat category to provide a guide as it were.

I did say it did not guarantee victory but it did show which players would likely effect the result.

You were not happy with my link so I thought I would try and find one that relates to just our sides battles against each other this season....Is this acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back