Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I was on the field but you can't call it playing. I was dominating.

So your suggestion we won't beat you guys this week because you're in the side has been proven incorrect by you as we have beaten you twice already with you in the side while you were dominating.

Thank you

So your suggestion we won't beat you guys this week because you're in the side has been proven incorrect by you as we have beaten you twice already with you in the side while you were dominating.

Thank you
8465700.jpg

I'm not married.

I just have a long memory.
I'm not married but I reckon it's because I'm lacking a long -------------- memory...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you
We at the Dragons play a team game. We're not all about the individual performance. Harps plays his role (dominating). Those two games we lost to you can be put down to others not performing their roles (me). Prepare to have your arse handed to you on a platter this week.

I wish Robert Downey Jr was my uncle.
C'mon sweetheart, the only reason he revived his career was because he eventually avoided his scumbag friends and family...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back