Official Match Thread S18 First Qualifying Final: Geelong Gumbies vs Dragons FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I can still go up another level.

Looking at your stats you have performed pretty well in a losing side.

2 matches - 26 kicks, 6 marks, 16 handballs, 4 tackles & 2 goals.

Nice average stats which now shows me what you think dominating is

We at the Dragons play a team game. We're not all about the individual performance. Harps plays his role (dominating). Those two games we lost to you can be put down to others not performing their roles (me). Prepare to have your arse handed to you on a platter this week.

We at the Gumbies also play a team game hence we rarely had players in teams of the week and rolling teams of the week. Heck we only just got Jeremias noticed who has been fantastic.

We are lucky that at any time someone will stand up and given we finished top this occurred very regularly.

And as for a platter, think I just handed yours to you given how much bacon was on it

We at the Gumbies also play a team game hence we rarely had players in teams of the week and rolling teams of the week. Heck we only just got Jeremias noticed who has been fantastic.

We are lucky that at any time someone will stand up and given we finished top this occurred very regularly.

And as for a platter, think I just handed yours to you given how much bacon was on it
And yet you finish the season with 3 in the team?

9 pages later and I'm back. What have I missed ?
Do yourself a favour and don't re-read the last 5-6 pages whatever you do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back