Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-013 - TheFreshBanana vs HaroLad

TheFreshBanana
: So you wanted to talk? I'm a busy man Haro

HaroLad: Yeah thanks TFB, I just wanted to talk about my role for next season. With crowy needed in the middle I reckon we have a weakness at full forward and I know how to fix it.

TFB: You've talked to Uncle_Leo?

HL: No, I reckon I'm the man. My posting has really improved lately - I've taken what you said onboard.

TFB: Good one - you bought 1989?

HL: s**t no, I've just toned it down a bit about my brother. Mum threatened to make us sleep in seperate rooms unless I went a bit easy on him too.

TFB: Yeah I know what that's like, my brother won't move out of my room either.

HL: So you'll have a think about it?

TFB: UL to the Wonders, it's not a bad idea Haro. We'll see mate, I'll need to run it by crowy and ******* Clarkey

HL:... <redacted - Jackie>

TheFreshBanana

HaroLad: Yeah thanks TFB, I just wanted to talk about my role for next season. With crowy needed in the middle I reckon we have a weakness at full forward and I know how to fix it.

HL: No, I reckon I'm the man. My posting has really improved lately - I've taken what you said onboard.

HL: s**t no, I've just toned it down a bit about my brother. Mum threatened to make us sleep in seperate rooms unless I went a bit easy on him too.

TFB: UL to the Wonders, it's not a bad idea Haro. We'll see mate, I'll need to run it by crowy and ******* Clarkey

good one

TheFreshBanana

Pretty accurate.

Apart from the fact that I'm Chinese and have no brothers apart from the one I ate in utero.

TheFreshBanana

It includes me so I'm happy.

Cable SFA-014 - Son of God vs Gee Dub vs Noobzor (Xmas Edition)

Son of God
: Well well well, turns out I was right about you two all along. Happy to bask in the glory obtained via the hard work of others, but when the chips are down, you both clearly lack the testicular fortitude to do the hard yards.

Gee Dub: Give it a rest will you Soggy? I've already had to put up with Itsmyshow's s**t, I shouldn't have to listen to yours too.

Noobz0r: Glory? Pfft, I played for the Swamprats FFS.

SoG: I just feel you can tell a lot about a poster by the way they react when they don't have the rub of the green, when the clouds roll in and it is obvious that dark times are ahead. What does it say about the state of the league when two captains take the easy option and run out on their clubs? Luckily for the league we had such a plethora of outstanding rookies this season to pick up the slack.

GD: Rookies? Lol - the only rookie I know of is brahj, and I only know him because he spams the s**t out of threads with his inane gifs. In my view, the quality in the rookie class was non-existent.

SoG: And yet there were 26 of them proven to be better posters than you courtesy of the MVP voting - hell even TIA registered more votes than you :oops:

What about you Noobz? Gee Dub I've long had my doubts about, but to be honest I didn't see you as being one to take the easy option.

Noobz: Easy option? I knew what the fallout would be. It would've been a hell of a lot easier to keep going through the motions, being Mr Nice guy, and fading out of the league within a couple of years due to boredom. This move to the Dragons is going to prolong my SFA career, and if it pisses off the likes of you and TFB, that's just a bonus.

SoG: It certainly hasn't pissed me off Noobz - at this very moment I'm as a happy as a dog with two dicks :D
But I digress - perhaps it is I that has overestimated your intrepidity?

GD: You what?

Noobz
: Not at all, I'm just happy to be a part of what TFW is building, it is an honour to be considered worthy of such an approach. Rest assured, the league isn't going to know what hit it when the nWo rolls into town for S19.

SoG: nWo eh? What is the meaning behind that anyway? New Wizard Obligers? Noobz' Weak Obfuscation? Naked Wang Operators?

GD: Don't be stupid, it stands for No Warriors Ollowed...

SoG: :D

Noobz: <redacted - Jackie>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cable SFA-015 - Nakia vs A Bit High

Nakia
: LOL Gumbies, I'm done.

A Bit High: What do you mean, you're done? You just got here. And it's the Wolves, not Gumbies.

N: I came here to bring some much needed testicular fortitude, it's a shame I was wasting my time.

ABH: What do you mean, wasting your time?

N: I didn't come here to win a wooden spoon, I came here to add some much needed grunt. It's a shame the leadership group at the Gumbies are more focused on rewarding spam rather than quality.

ABH: The leadership group that you are a part of? And it's Wolves, not Gumbies.

N: LOL, some leadership group. You can't recognise quality when it is staring you in the face. As a captain, the anus is on you to provide leadership to your less experienced players - if it wasn't for the Swamprats, the Gumbies would be the worst posting side in the league.

ABH: You think repeatedly calling us the Gumbies upsets me?

N: Oh you hate being called a Gumbie, you don't hate something unless it upsets you :thumbsu:

ABH: Do you understand the difference between not liking a name and letting a name upset you?

N: LOL, this is too easy :D

ABH: I'm not the captain anymore, either. I handed it to Hatchy1992 and SM

N: Who?

ABH: Ah forget it - I'll speak to the Royals and see what they might have to trade for you

N: At least by the end of the season you'll have a spoon to keep feeding your team that spam, Gumbie :D

ABH: <redacted - Jackie>

I love these. Good to see you've decided to make another one!

Nakia

A Bit High: What do you mean, you're done? You just got here. And it's the Wolves, not Gumbies.

N: I came here to bring some much needed testicular fortitude, it's a shame I was wasting my time.

N: I didn't come here to win a wooden spoon, I came here to add some much needed grunt. It's a shame the leadership group at the Gumbies are more focused on rewarding spam rather than quality.

N: LOL, some leadership group. You can't recognise quality when it is staring you in the face. As a captain, the anus is on you to provide leadership to your less experienced players - if it wasn't for the Swamprats, the Gumbies would be the worst posting side in the league.

N: Oh you hate being called a Gumbie, you don't hate something unless it upsets you :thumbsu:

ABH: Do you understand the difference between not liking a name and letting a name upset you?

ABH: Ah forget it - I'll speak to the Royals and see what they might have to trade for you

N: At least by the end of the season you'll have a spoon to keep feeding your team that spam, Gumbie :D

You shouldn't be using your mod powers to read and spill PM's Joe. Just because we can do it doesn't make it unethical.

You shouldn't be using your mod powers to read and spill PM's Joe. Just because we can do it doesn't make it unethical.

Ships, harbours etc :)

hqdefault.jpg

Nakia

I know who A Bit High is, who's the other flog?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back