Official Match Thread S18 R06 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. Are you going to do The Jackal? I love when you do that. Ahh, nuts, you won't be :(

Maybe, maybe not, but we shall certainly be drinking from the keg of glory and I shall expect you to bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land.

Maybe, maybe not, but we shall certainly be drinking from the keg of glory and I shall expect you to bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land.

Forget that. Malteser cheesecake for everyone! Courtesy of moi.

*may or may not be Maltesers in the Bumthiefs cheesecake.

So many ways to go with this...

Option 1 - It's going to be an unbearable day.
Option 2 - I hope you got the email from Lynette from the President's Council on Physical Fitness about the actual calorie count in the raisin muffins.
Option 3 - I think the Furies are about to go through a mild bagel.

Option 2 - I hope you got the email from Lynette from the President's Council on Physical Fitness about the actual calorie count in the raisin muffins.

So many likes are deserved here.

Snort...

Rumor is that they had to sell off the old one to cover their legal bills.

It's complicated and sensitive, and I hear the coach was "SHOCKED TO BE SITTING THERE" when it all went down.

Try the veal as well, it's amazing!!!
Nah, nah, nah, we're not falling for that trick again! The other week Jenny baked some scones and offered them to us before the match. Suffice to say the end result didn't please us. We're only eating after the game.

I almost felt sorry for the Furies having to come up against a Bandits side that will be firing after a couple of close shootout losses.

Then I stopped drinking and realised I will thoroughly enjoy the beating we are going to dish out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost felt sorry for the Furies having to come up against a Bandits side that will be firing after a couple of close shootout losses.

Then I stopped drinking and realised I will thoroughly enjoy the beating we are going to dish out.
Ahhh Jimmy, you're still a funny bugger.

Nah, nah, nah, we're not falling for that trick again! The other week Jenny baked some scones and offered them to us before the match. Suffice to say the end result didn't please us. We're only eating after the game.

and this is why, you only ever accept baked goods off Fatima.

You stopped drinking because you suffered from delusions and hallucinations. Admit it.

Bandits beating the Furies. You must have been absolutely plastered mate, hallucinating crap like that!

Hmmmmm, it seems i need to set a trap more cunning for a cunning fox.

Where's the cream buns? Do they have jam in them?

After rekindling your light to play qooty again I now aim to put them out during the game. No disrespect intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back