Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

'And in the classroom' would make more grammatical sense.

I'm here to help.

giphy.gif

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Smashing you on the field and the classroom.

FFS pantskyle. If you are going to have a crack at someone over grammar it pays to use the correct preposition.

I contend that grammar is simply a means to ensure effective communication. I read Pantskle's post and understood it. That is more than can be afforded the post he picked on; charitably one could call it an absolute mess.

Grammatical rules, much like the evolving beast that is the english language, is only important when it aids understanding.

Can we move on now?

BTW I'll take European history for $100 please.

FFS pantskyle. If you are going to have a crack at someone over grammar it pays to use the correct preposition.

I contend that grammar is simply a means to ensure effective communication. I read Pantskle's post and understood it. That is more than can be afforded the post he picked on; charitably one could call it an absolute mess.

Grammatical rules, much like the evolving beast that is the english language, is only important when it aids understanding.

*English.

I didn't know what you meant without the capital letter. Just thought you should know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we move on now?

BTW I'll take European history for $100 please.

Magdaddy do you not think that perhaps professor pants was planting a seed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back