Official Match Thread S18 R06 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Gumbies at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel sorry for GSN. It's nice of you as a captain to fill him with false confidence and big him up a bit but I'm the best in the business. Cuddle him after I have my way with him.
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Kilos? I sure hope that's a lift weight. High five gym buddy.
Me at 200 kilos in 7 weeks is about as likely as the Gumbies winning on Sunday.

nun.jpg

That makes me feel much better about the dogs I saw sniffing around your team hotel. I'll be sure to drop by the lock up to see you before we leave.
Lock up? Please, I own lock up. The only reason I go there is to scout the talent.....

Hey if dudes are your thing, theres nothing wrong with that........
Actually he was visiting your mrs...

It was actually by her choice. She loves herself a bit of the half back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta have male strippers for the away teams when they come in to town.....
I'm sure Tayl0r appreciates your dedication to getting only the best!

Losing streak doesn't wash with Bear

The poor start to the season by expansion team Las Vegas has led to Bears fullback FiveStrings vowing not to shower until the beleagured club registers its first win.

The often outspoken defender, who earlier in the season imposed a media ban on himself that lasted less than 24 hours, spoke yesterday of his frustration at the Bears' losing run.

"It's just annoying more than anything else," he said. "We're not playing poorly, we're just not capitalising on the scoreboard as well as we should be and we've been unlucky a few times. I know our first win's not far away, in fact we're a great chance of getting it this week. But until we put that win on the board I'm not going to shower or bathe."

When asked if he would also avoid the many lavish swimming pools at hotels on the Strip, FiveStrings pointed out that he had been banned from most of them anyway after an unfortunate pre-season incident at the Venetian's pool involving three of Shania Twain's backup dancers, a pallet of Diet Coke and two boxed of Mentos. The Venetian is still closed for repairs.

The defender's no-shower policy is expected to have a significant impact on his teammates and opponents alike.

Actually he was visiting your mrs...

It was actually by her choice. She loves herself a bit of the half back!

That was stricly business o_O

I'm sure Tayl0r appreciates your dedication to getting only the best!

You're goddam right!

The thunder from down under isn't a Dutch oven show....

pantskyle is here, of course it will be...

Who doesnt love the half back?!?!?!

The Jet, and look what happened to him :mad:

Only the best for my SFA wife to be.

I can picture it now, in a few weeks time, ABH and pants sitting at a table enjoying a drink when I mock him for losing to us, he then cries like a little baby.

Man you have an amazing imagination if truth be told you will be bitching and moaning at how your the only Captain at the table not in the finals race. In fact we may need to put you on a different table at a different venue.

pantskyle

The Jet [/QUOTE]

I should report this post

Man you have an amazing imagination if truth be told you will be bitching and moaning at how your the only Captain at the table not in the finals race. In fact we may need to put you on a different table at a different venue.

pantskyle

The Jet

You saying I'll have to sit with Danoz? Tad hard ABH.

Last edited:
You saying I'll have to sit with Danoz? Tad hard ABH.

Given that it was mentioned on the podcast the TFW was a s**t Captain and Ljp has been mentioned in the same breath in other forms of Media I look at D as the skipper given he carried their match thread.

So you will be alone

Given that it was mentioned on the podcast the TFW was a s**t Captain and Ljp has been mentioned in the same breath in other forms of Media I look at D as the skipper given he carried their match thread.

So you will be alone

But he isn't the skipper. Pretending to be one doesn't make it so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back